Favourite food....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ragingbull17

Let's talk about a subject close to my heart....Food!! I love a good rib eye steak, cooked rare, fried egg on top accompanied with chips, peas, tomato and onion rings. Aaaaagh. Total bliss. Also, If I'm really hungry and I feel like eating out, I'll usually have a mixed grill if there's one on the menu.

What about you?

My favorite food would have to be pork fried rice from this Chinese restaurant I order from most Saturday nights, it's the good kind, cooked to a dark brown with string onions, bits of red pork and peas...mmmmmm the best part of the weekend

Everything you guys have mentioned sounds good so far.
10.gif

I thought I tasted good food until I tried Filipino food and hot **** thats the best food around. Guess who gets invited to all the get togethers <------ kita does because her heart is won over and will try anything my bf's mother makes!!!

Pizza, cakes with pickled and then baked cabbage, roast chicken, shepherd's pie (without onion), much of what is made of potatoes, well the list can go on :) Also chips (of course!) and chocolate, but those I don't count as food.

Soft boiled eggs on toast or thick home made veggie stew with dumplings, Pure, simple comfort food.

Indian food Indian food. But wait!! I cant cook. Okay I go Chinese. Chinese food Chinese food. But stilll cant cook. *eats Blueys food*

Sanal said:
Indian food Indian food. But wait!! I cant cook. Okay I go Chinese. Chinese food Chinese food. But stilll cant cook. *eats Blueys food*

Get off my food!! haha

I had an indian saturday night. Food lol

Good food, Some of it is a bit hot for me but I normally well eat anything that's put in front of me.

Latest posts

Back