Feel so alone in London

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlemadam

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,

I am so glad I have found this forum, as it seems like so many of you are coming from exactly where I am!

I am 27 living just outside London, I am married, but still feel isolated. I have never had a multitude of friends, I can't do that happy thing where girls scream at each other when they hook up!

I meet people and repel them, but what I don't understand is I go out of my way to help people, I always think of them first.

Anyway I have some quirky hobbies and interests, and hoping to chat along with you guys and maybe not feel so alone!

Hugs to you all xxx

Hi Littlemadam and welcome here! :)

Hope you'll start to repel your loneliness asap. :p

Welcome to the site :)

I feel the same.I also live in London and I have no friends.May we would meet up?

There are nice people in here. welcome. why are you isolated while you are married?

Interesting ,the bigger the city, the more lonely it can feel!
Welcome, little madam :)

Welcome to ALL. I live in London. What I've learned from where I live is that for some reason, relationships for many seem to mean little or no contact with anyone else. I know relationships require effort, but 100% of someones time is a little too much I think. Relationships are probably the biggest reason I lose contact with friends. They meet someone and I'm history. Stick around. I'm sure you will like it here if you do~

Latest posts

Back