feeling like dying

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nygirl079

Reaction score

dont even really know what I am doing here. not like anything would change just because i am posting here. but guess I need to let out my pain somewhere.
been married for a little bit more than one year and because my husband got depressions and feel like he needs to be left alone he broke up with me. tells me he still loves me and his feelings didnt change, but wants me to go, cause he cant go on like this anymore. refuses to get any help or talk to anyone and his family refuses to try to make him see that there are ways to make things better.
so where does that leave me now... it leaves me that I am ending up not knowing where to go, what to do. I am losing the love of my life, my home, my whole life. I came here from germany last year to be with him and marry him. I dont have my green card yet, so I also cant support myself. I dont have any family anymore. I am devastated and feel like i am done because i am left alone with everything. didnt eat or sleep in 3 days and feel like i am dying a little bit more everyday because in 2 weeks he wants me to be out or he is leaving, which means I need to go anyway, because i cant pay the rent here and he doesnt make enough money to pay two rents.
breaking my heart in the worst way. went through a lot in my life, but this pain that I am feeling right now is worse than anything else that I felt before in my entire life.
hurts so bad to look at my husband, that I love more than my own life, the dog that i love like a child, to look at my home, knowing I will just have it for another 2 weeks before i lose everything.... I know, no one can help me... like i said, dont even really know why I am here

Sorry you're going through that.

Contact a lawer...He Cant just make you leave.
If anything, He is the one that has to go...If he wished to walk away from your marriage.
And he has to pay your rent and allimony...etc..etc.

Dont let him inteminate you.
I know he'll probably get more depressed when gets the letters from your lawers
and he has to pay your lawer too.lol
but fresia it, he's making you depressed..fair is fair.

When you say he is depressed..Is he drinking alot? Is he taking proper meds?
Most freaken alcoholic are really really irrational and have no clue how much pain and sufferings they cuase thier family.
And yeap..they're freaken harded head and dont wanna seek help.

Becuase you are his wife...and if he has a mental condition..
You can actaully have him put under arrested or forced into treatment or a medical facilty.
Contact a lawer or professional.

I know it's not easy becase you're truamatized and emotional.
But there's people or professional that can help you.

no he is not drinking or taking any drugs or meds.... his doctor told him months ago that he needs to see a therapist cause it looks like he has depressions... not thinking clear, making decissions that doesnt make sense and refuses to get help, cause he says he was fighting for things his whole life and he is done with that, he dont want to fight anymore, he just wants to be left alone
a lawyer would not help either, cause even if he is supposed to pay for rent for me or whatever, he doesnt make enough money to do that
and just to try to make him feel even worse doesnt make me feel any better... dont get me wrong, not trying to defend anything he is doing or not doing... I am far from that, but just a fact that he doesnt have the money to pay for two places and i cant force him to stay with me if he dont want it

Don't starve yourself. Times are crappy, but they can only get better right? After the honeysuckle storm look for a rainbow. Kinda lame I know, but you know your situation more than any of us. Could you end up going back to Germany? You say you have no family, but are you sure there's not someone? friends? Get some support for yourself.. I know it doesn't mean much, but good luck.

Hi,

Most people who come to this forum feel this way. Just read the messages of others and you will find that people from all walks of life and ages do encounter very tough and challenging periods in their lives. So, you are not alone.

I believe both your logical and intuitive selves WILL help you get through this period. Your logical self or your left brain will most certainly focus on the obvious problem of money and survival. You might actually need to retreat to your family when the money runs out. However, do open up to your intuitive self. Ask yourself these questions ," What can I learn from this challenging phase of my life? Will I come out stronger or weaker? Will it teach me independence or dependence? Do I have enough love for myself to pull through this moment? " .

In truth, all the resources we really need could be tapped from within. Many wise people speak of Faith. Most major problems do not seem to make sense to us, when we are experiencing them. Do we want to say that life us unfair? Or the Divine is cruel to us? Sages of the past, psychics,mediums and hypnotherapists of the present reveal the same thing - we do have a reason for being here. It involves experiencing the many different facets of being a human being, learning lessons and contributing to humanity. You are definitely more than a lady experiencing relationship issues. So, take time and go deep within your heart and see how you could benefit from this situation.

I have gone through many years of suffering which did not seem to make any sense in the beginning. But when that long phase ended, I saw how enriching that period was. It forced me to draw courage from within, which I rely upon it to solve my present problems. Reliable mediums and professional hypnotherapists including numerology could help reveal your life path. Truly,every person or situation comes to us for a reason. Please remember , you are not alone. And you are most loved, dear one.

Do ask the Divine for guidance and follow your intuition ... one step at a time.

It is really through our darkest moments in life that we empower ourselves.

Remember, you have total free will to determine your thoughts, speech and action.
May you choose the higher energies of peace, love, acceptance, forgiveness and courage during these times.

I send you lots of love and light.

Take care!

So sorry to hear about your situation, hopefully something positive comes your way soon. Just keep your head up and EAT! Doesn't sound like there is much you can do for your husband, and him letting you go is probably the best thing for you both. It's too bad that puts you in the situation you will be in.

nygirl079 said:
i cant force him to stay with me if he dont want it

Why don't you just work something out and stay in the apartment together until you at least can get a job, a green card, and get your own place? Shouldn't take more than a couple months to get it straighten out. You're not a child, you don't have to be dependent on anyone else.

Latest posts

Back