Final Post - The Baramus Massacre

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Update: now that I've changed my title maybe some of you will actually look at my last post. What a waste of subtlety (See bottom for the old post)

Basically I'm done with this place. Nothing but a bunch of babies who can't even handle neutral comments, let alone begin to deal with anything negative in their lives or in the world. I've just about lost all respect for both the people and the mods here. Almost no one cares about anything I have to say anyway, and no one has learned to become a seeker of truth or even whats important in life. I mean you're the real losers.

Now I've come to understand the burden of having all the answers, being someone like Jesus, in fact I AM THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS, read Gospel of Thomas 108, and you will agree with me that I am the second coming, and those who are like me. whoever doesn't wake up, Jesus said "They were drinking and marrying until the flood took them away. So will it be at the end. I come not to bring peace, but a sword." See, Jesus is coming to KILL YOU FOOLS.

I have come to understand the burden of having power, of being a devoted soul, and seeing a stiff necked generation of idiots bring everything to ruin. No wonder humanity never got anywhere. I think I finally understand why the Illuminati just want to curse and kill all of you, in fact I'm considering CHANGING SIDES. What's the point of being good when the people have all chosen evil? Do I really need to be better then everyone else that badly? I'm ready to say screw it, let the people get what they deserve. Since I don't want to be judged along with, I should probably join a secret society and profess my loyalty. I think I'll go with Zionism.

So be it. Because no good came from any of my posts to you, let it be such that evil comes from it instead, and let it be on your hands. Cast not the pearls before swine. Buy the truth and sell it not. Let he that is evil be evil. Do not warn them, let them be evil and perish. It really isn't my nature to rip people off or to side with the tyrants, but if there is no place for a devoted and moral person among you, then I guess I'll have to be greedy like the rest of you, and only out for myself. Which is true, even when it comes to doing good onto others. Thats why you play the game by getting the evil hearted people to consent to killing themselves. You turn their wicked hearts against them. Otherwise you pay for harming them. There is nothing wrong with wishing all the stupid evil mundane people would perish, and helping their wicked hearts along.

Here, this is called the Baramus massacre. In this game you play a commander of the Walsta Liberation army whose job is to get 5000 people to rebel against their captivity which consists of only a few soldiers. The people refuse to fight and you are then given the order to disquise yourself as the enemy and BURN THE WHOLE ******* TOWN TO THE GROUND. Well this is me wearing the stars, IF PEOPLE DO NOT WAKE UP, It's curtains.

[video=youtube]

Who will finally defeat the big bad BRO-ly? An unlikely character, whom you would never guess. Very neglected... I made this person a bonus character in my Runewind Saga.

(The Video is also at the bottom) But first, here is some Mario Metal you probably haven't seen or heard.

{I decided to remove it. Its the same song in the video game metal thread nobody wanted to play along with}

[video=youtube]

ALL is at peace, for the big bad bully "big brother" BROly is defeated. Some have speculated that Broly must've thrown the match to lose to someone like that, but I'm not so sure. Powerful Truth
can sometimes be toppled by a single sentence of lies. The mysterious unknown destroys the unwanted villian and returns to the depths of Obscurity.

I'm really not like Broly at all, but it's fitting to use him since my new purpose is to "curse the filthy hypocrits" as Wendy o Williams does in her doom song. Because you guys are the reason people like me have to bear the shame of the heathen and can't find worthwhile companions.

Latest posts

Back