Finding The Right Person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try fitting in better with groups. Learn their basic rules and follow them. You'll find that you'll be accepted and have more fun.
Be a handsome Koala... worked for Finished. But jokes aside, try not to rush yourself, everyone is doing life on different timelines. Sometimes not worrying about how long it takes and just enjoying the journey could be freeing? maybe? Good luck on your search, I'll be rooting for ya, maybe go on a few blind dates anddd see what happens! ✨

Sometimes we find the right person when we are not looking for him/her.

Well, I don't think finding the right person should be a goal unless you are able to date many people. It's usually best to find the good enough person. Just do NOT tell them that. Ha! Ha!
Thats it! I want a divorce, but noo way dont settle for anyone 😇✨

This is why I love you Cen. 😌
You just blurt out randomass cute honeysuckle and it's hilarious. 😂
I am a little random panda bear, I cant help it 😅 So come on Mr Apex where's your good advice? You always know what to do in the dating puddle/pool/ ocean...

I am a little random panda bear, I cant help it 😅 So come on Mr Apex where's your good advice? You always know what to do in the dating puddle/pool/ ocean...

It's, kinda complicated, actually...especially around the 30 - 50 age range as a man.
The Sandwich Generation is a real thing. That kind of hasn't changed since the 1940's.
It's when men between 30 and 50 get sandwiched economically between trying to finance both their wives and children, and finance the ailing health of their dying parents.

There's...not really a good answer to that.
Economically speaking, even the upper class doesn't really have a good answer to that purely because of how much it costs to maintain the dying elderly.

Basically, something's gotta give, somewhere.
And in all actuality it's probably better structural planning economically for your wife and children to set that aside for AFTER your parents die.

That sounds backwards at first, but hear me out on this, okay?
So, it's going to happen one way or the other, right?
Right.

BUT, restructuring can be assessed (theoretically, at least, provided the man hasn't economically messed himself somehow) AFTER the passing of his parental figures.

So that thereafter he can have a base block structure of finance to work with and plan with.
This, prevents him from seeming rather financially willy-nilly to his potential wife.

BUT, if the monetary values aren't as significant of a goal to the woman, and there's more emotionalism involved in their connectivity, than that is of course entirely on the sliding scale of the relationship. That likewise considers however, what he knows about his own monetary situation and his believed perceptual convictions, versus what she knows about his monetary perception and her believed perceptual convictions.

Sssooo, there's a lot of wiggle room, actually, entirely depending on the emotional factor of the relationship vs. the transitionary factor of the relationship, and as to how much each person actually understands the perception of the other person therein of that relationship.

Random Internal Monologue:
Why am I doing a theoretical deep dive into this when I've been single for 3 years? I probably don't have the credibility to do this, but I was asked, so, okay then. 🤷‍♂️

I’m pushing my big 4 - 0 on March 18, I’m lonely, and I haven’t found the right person.

If you have any advice on how I can help myself, please let me know.

I'm pushing 35 and haven't managed to find anyone. Still never experienced any kind of intimacy.

So really not wanting to turn this into any kind of competition (because that would be really weird if you ask me) but can we go any higher?

If you are anything like me, the only advice that I can give you is to forget any insecurities you may have about yourself, open up and just put yourself out there. Advice which is far far easier said than done (as is often the case) which is why 7 years on from you I find myself in the same situation.

Hopefully, you find some comfort in knowing that you are not the only one out there still searching.
:)

Latest posts

Back