first date help?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Just be in the moment and lower your expectations.
Just be yourself and have fun.
Think of it as one of many, many, dates to come.

Take her to places of activities...so you'll minimize those fuckie...nothing to say moments.

And don't forget to asked her ..if she's avaliable to do somethings else next weekend.
You don't have to kiss her on the first day...If she lets you hold her hand...then do so.

If she makes body contact with you...She's giving you hints it's okay to hold her hands
and stuff like that. She might just tap you on your arms, tugging at your arms or tap you on
the shoulders....

That's why dates with activities are cool, becuase during the course of the activities...you'll
make body contacts.

At the end of the date..if she standing there..looking kind of stupid, waiting for you to say something...
Kiss her...lol
Or you can just give her a hug....

Haha, That was actually a very useful post. One question though? Do slaps around the face count has body contact and a sign that she wants a kiss? LMAO

Lmao...it depends how psyhco she is.

mmmm....I put my hand right on the inside of her thigh, almost
touching her pie on the first date . All she did was open
her legs a little bit more and held my hand in place or to cover
it up so other people wouldn't notices. She was wearing shorts too.
She tried to focus on watching the movie or pretend like she was watching:p
Then she leaned her head over and rest on my shoulder. She held my hand
like that throughout the entire movie.
She wasn't a slut.lol...She made out with me and told me to
call her again. She called me at work all the time.
Evidently she didn't want a one night stand with me...
That was a bold move on my part....:p
I didn't give that advice...lol
Most women ask me out , so i guess there's a level of fear that's been removed.

I've actaully had women take me home with them and hop into bed with them
from the first day...Straight up, she'll tell me what she wants and that's all she wants.
No relationships, No strings...Just to have a sex partner for a while.
I've been on the other side of that spectrum.
I don't think women are sluts and guys are studs. I think women enjoy sex just as much as I do.

Even my newest female friend...I've just recently met....lots of body contacts.
It's a trip becuase she's the one that's doing it.
The other day when we went to wal-mart to grab something.
She walks with her body touching mine all the time...
Everytime we talk or have inneractions...she'll lean into me.
I don't think she's cliggie...that's just the way she is.

Even when I flirt with women at work....all of them lets me touch them.
I compliment the girls at the office all the time.
Heck sometimes it's like they'll let me check them out like a fashion show and ask for my opinion as a guy.lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
Lmao...it depends how psyhco she is.

LOL at your hole post.

I have been slapped be for by a crazy girl lol. Was in class getting a cooking lesson by chef. She walked in and slapped me hard around the face and then walked out again. I was stood around a table with about 15 others all watching chef demonstrate a cooking thing. Chef said would you like to go and sort that out and I was like nop, Am OK here thanks lol And the lesson was continued lol

They was fun days. Just left school and was in like a college thing. Must had been 16 or 17 at the time. Always had a girl then at that time tell I had to go into hospital for surgery. That would fresia up my life moor then I could ever know. Never been the same since.

Anyway the reason she slapped me was cos the night be for she phoned and asked me to meet her somewhere. we had been on a date be for but she is crazy and I was after her friend really not her LMAO. Well I was going out with me mates so I told her I would not be there,. She said She would be so make sure I am. I told her that I definitely would not be there. But still she went and waited "apparently" for 4 hours and then was pissed that I never tuned up. WTF. Anyways hence the slap.

LMAO....Bluey

My first date with Jenni...I went to the wrong resturant.lmao
I freaken waited for her for like 1/2 hour.
I was like..." fucken ***** stood me up "

Then she called me a little bit up set.
She was like..."I've been over here waiting for you for 1 hours"
I was like..."what do you mean....??? I was just at the resturaunt."
JENNI...."WRONG resturant DUDE !!!!!"

To top it off...on my way out the door to go to the correct resturant...freaken my ex shows up...wtf ???
It made me late even more...All she wanted was money from me...ffs.

Anyway...I finally met up with Jenni...She looked like she was going to cry. There were tears in her eyes
I felt so, so bad. She called me an "ass" in front of the waitress...lol
She was like..." U ass, I sat here looking like a dumb ***** thinking you stood me up" lmao
It was a good thing she loves me. It was actaully a good date after we mellowed out.
No putting my hand in between her legs thou...:(
It's funni becuase Jenni is a bussiness woman and very, very well mannered...She dosn't curse.
She was so T-off @ me she cursed me out in public and didn't give a fresia..lol
What's funnier is...she loves me....she's a psyhco ***** in denial...lmao

The first time i got slapped was actaully in a resturuant having dinner with my EX-WF.
I freaken swear...she was fucken pyshco *****..she's supermodel and have jealousy issues...err wtf ???
I notice some women walking becuase they were loud...i wasn't even checking them out or nutting.
My wife had her back to them and didn't even bother looking....
She just reached over and bitched slapped me in front of everyone....wtf ??
NOPE...i didn't get in between her legs that night either :(

Hmmmmmmm.....thinking. OK. :) While chocolates are cool, you could also get her something cute to hang of the zipper of her book bag (if she carries one) That way everytime she sees it or someone remarks on it , she will think of you! Since you know her, it should be easy to know what kind of little thing she might like. :) Being creative on a date is always a great thing and surprising someone and being different always helps you stand out. Good luck!

sockteddybear-tn.bmp

Even have twister games on key rings. Guess you two could play using your fingers...now wouldn't that be a fun way to get close enough to hold her hand :p
tn-twister.gif

This actually plays :p
G-Heromv.bmp

http://www.ultimatekeychains.com/

http://www.1accesorios.com/keyringstoys.htm

Oh man, some of this honeysuckle is hilarious. Props to Unacceptance, Bluey, and Brian for being ******* comedians. I'm laughing my ass off over here.

And while I don't think it was intentional, fadingaway22: giving her the gift of "your personality and humor" made me almost swallow a few teeth from laughing so hard.

Latest posts

Back