food or drink you dislike ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wayfarer said:
Pathfinder said:
Wayfarer said:
I hate caramel haha

Wow! that felt like a confession lol. :D..... the tough Chewy kind or the caramel secret kind?

The chewy kind D:

ahhhh- this is good lol - I actually met someone who was a scientist and technician who helped developed the technology and secret to getting the caramel in the caramilk bar :D. He would have told me the secret - but then he would have had to kill me. I'm glad he didn't tell me :D lol

Pathfinder said:
Wayfarer said:
Pathfinder said:
Wayfarer said:
I hate caramel haha

Wow! that felt like a confession lol. :D..... the tough Chewy kind or the caramel secret kind?

The chewy kind D:

ahhhh- this is good lol - I actually met someone who was a scientist and technician who helped developed the technology and secret to getting the caramel in the caramilk bar :D. He would have told me the secret - but then he would have had to kill me. I'm glad he didn't tell me :D lol

Well I know how to get it out :)

And Goat Cheese, Goat Milk and anything that comes from a Goat (except cuteness and entertainment)

Yukongirl said:
Goat cheese is tastier than cilantro......

Hahahaha - not if you've had to milk goats lol. then goat cheese tastes like .....how a goat smells. like a goat lol

But I will admit - there are probably many who love goat cheese over cilantro :D

Pathfinder said:
Yukongirl said:
Goat cheese is tastier than cilantro......

Hahahaha - not if you've had to milk goats lol. then goat cheese tastes like .....how a goat smells. like a goat lol

But I will admit - there are probably many who love goat cheese over cilantro :D

Well there's at least one person...hehehe

Although if I had to milk the goats, and make the cheese, I might think differently

TheDude76 said:
BadGuy said:
Yukongirl said:
Pathfinder said:
Caviar ---fish eggs in general.

Agreed. Lol

i third that and raise you sardines ...cant even get past how they look

Hey, I love sardines! Mashed with avocado on Wasa bread, covered in Frank's Red Hot Sauce... mmmmm...

For the topic, I do despise gin.

Got to agree with sardines and gin. My first, and very worst experience with alcohol. The smell of it still makes me nauseous

Latest posts

Back