food or drink you dislike ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheDude76 said:
You all have never had kale soup with chorizo?

Mmmmmm...

WOW! I may try that ! love chorizo! I actually grow kale , blanch and freeze it for winter - then substitute in recipes for spinach :). It's so easy to grow

(but chips and raw - sorry --nope nope nope :D. )

Pathfinder said:
TheDude76 said:

Mmmmmm...

WOW! I may try that ! love chorizo! I actually grow kale , blanch and freeze it for winter - then substitute in recipes for spinach :). It's so easy to grow

Why not just grow spinach?

Yukongirl said:
Pathfinder said:
TheDude76 said:

Mmmmmm...

Why not just grow spinach?

It's actually difficult to grow where I live..it bolts really quickly and I can only reseed once in a summer. I tend to grab it while I can for salad. Perpetual spinach I'm trying - but it's more like Swiss chard. Kale goes forever and if I pick it really young and tender there's not much difference in cooking casseroles etc once it has been blanched and frozen....depending on the variety of Kale. I'm not crazy about its flavour for substituting as a mature plant....it's more distinct in a larger amount and a different texture.

Sorry hahahaha. lots of info....but that's why :)

Liver is mmm good ... I ban you two from this thread .... wait wrong thread lol

Latest posts

Back