food or drink you dislike ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue Cheese....tried it yesterday for the first time. Tiny amount. Removed it from my mouth, brushed my teeth, rinsed with mouthwash, brushed teeth and tongue, rinsed.....and yet it lingered. Never again.

Pathfinder said:
Blue Cheese....tried it yesterday for the first time.  Tiny amount.  Removed it from my mouth, brushed my teeth, rinsed with mouthwash, brushed teeth and tongue, rinsed.....and yet it lingered.  Never again.

Must have been real blue cheese

Sweet potatoes

Minus said:
Pathfinder said:
Blue Cheese....tried it yesterday for the first time.  Tiny amount.  Removed it from my mouth, brushed my teeth, rinsed with mouthwash, brushed teeth and tongue, rinsed.....and yet it lingered.  Never again.

Must have been real blue cheese

Sweet potatoes

apparently .....a gift of a 5 inch wedge from a big imported wheel of it......it didn't make it taste any better :p   I'm looking into re-gifting.

caramelized parsnips

Pathfinder said:

Don't think it would make it past my nose

^um, English variety, I think. Snow peas, sugar snap - all approved.

Pudding...no go.

I have to take back turnip
I had some today and it was OK

Jently said:
Yukongirl said:
rice cakes-may as well chew on a hunk of styrofoam

Ha ha completely agree, what a waste of calories

That's why they are low Cal ...low taste 

Isaid turnup was OK .... not rushing out to buy lol

Latest posts

Back