Fortune Telling Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jd7 said:
Alma lost her spoon said:
The box floats in midair, it spins violently, the box is big enough to hold a person inside(is there a person inside?), it is made of some some fuliginous material.

What you've got there is a dirty box.

shocked-smiley.gif

I think you'll find you've spelled 'durty' wrong there....

Hi,Nuzzy!:)

1. You are walking along a road, what do you see? (ex: there are tress, houses, places..etc) what kind of road are you walking along? (ex: highway, carpet road, gravel road...)

I walk on the main street in the historical centre of a big city.There are lots of people,hotels,shops,restaurants and bookshops.The road is an old one,made of bricks.

2. At one point on the road you see a box, what kind of box do you see[mention the size and the strength]? (ex:metal large box, small wooden box....)

Shiny titanium box,the size of my hand.

3. As you pass the box you see a horse, what kind of horse do you imagine? (ex: strong stallion, smart brown horse....)

Big black stallion.

4. As you pass the horse you see a huge garden with so many flowers, do you pick any flowers? If so, how many would you pick?

I don't pick any,just stop to look at them.

5. Then as you come by walking you get lost in a forest there you feel something is haunting that place, you want to escape the place, you are given a magic crystal, a knife and a house. Which will you use to escape the place? [ps: whichever you chose, there is always a way out of the haunting place]

The house.

6. As you escape the forest you come across a clearing and you see an animal, what animal will you see? (ex: cute bunny, fierce tiger..)

Can I see two animals?:shy:
Big grey wolf with blue eyes and a beautiful deer.

Thank you,Nuzzy!:)

1. You are walking along a road, what do you see? (ex: there are tress, houses, places..etc) what kind of road are you walking along? (ex: highway, carpet road, gravel road...)
A gravel road, mud here and there but mostly dust

2. At one point on the road you see a box, what kind of box do you see[mention the size and the strength]? (ex:metal large box, small wooden box....)
A wooden box small one with some engraving on it. Looks pretty old.

3. As you pass the box you see a horse, what kind of horse do you imagine? (ex: strong stallion, smart brown horse....)
An Arabian Black Stallion, unchained.

4. As you pass the horse you see a huge garden with so many flowers, do you pick any flowers? If so, how many would you pick?
Only one

5. Then as you come by walking you get lost in a forest there you feel something is haunting that place, you want to escape the place, you are given a magic crystal, a knife and a house. Which will you use to escape the place? [ps: whichever you chose, there is always a way out of the haunting place]
Magic Crystal

6. As you escape the forest you come across a clearing and you see an animal, what animal will you see? (ex: cute bunny, fierce tiger..)
A dog.

1. Broken tarmac road, lined with grass and lots and lots of trees hanging over.

2. A very highly polished cherrywood box about a foot square with brass hinges.

3. A tall but not huge, very pale sandy coloured with a white mane and tail.

4. I pick about 5 that are over hanging into the path.

5. A house.

6. A fallow deer.

Sorry for delay nuzz was busy pursuing someone :p
It was good really good thanks for your time I really do appreciate it :)

A unicorn rising from the ashes of a fallen city reduced to dust due to some mysterious and grave catastrophe. The road is made of gum drops and crystal skulls

I see a cardboard box from Amazon's delivery service It is 16' by 18' but is somehow about as strong as Muhammad Ali after a few beers (a boatload of heavy duty duck tape does the trick). Inside the box is presumably a coffee maker, but it's hard to know for sure as the box is impossible to open

An Arabian Black Stallion, unchained.

A unicorn with a rainbow main and a glimmering horn. The unicorn is decked out in mahogany robes and is smoking a Marlboro Red. The steed has a beckoning yet mischievous glint in his eye that I cannot ignore despite my best efforts.

I would pick up all the dandelions I could find because I don't want them to be unwanted. I would place them in my hair and dream about being a princess someday (I may be biologically male but I can still dream)

I would grind the magic crystal into a fine power and inhale the residue, allowing it's angelic stimulating powers to carry me to eventual safety..

A wild Kanye West appears saying that he will let me finish coming out of the forest but that the diva unicorn was the one who truly deserved to escape.

Latest posts

Back