forum errors?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NewBirth

is anybody else noticing that somethings wrong w/the forum?
i notice that now some of the #s of reply dont match the actual #s of posts. + i cant even pull up some of my own posts now
they show up in my cp search. but when i click them they dont xist in the actual thread (but they said they were posted after i clicked "post thread")
yep. i tried refreshing. & yep i tried logging back in
anybody else???

Yea I have already seen it NB. That thread was my fault I apologias a hundred times.

I merged two threads that was on about the same thing and its messed it up.

Why is your post that color? Have you done anything to make it go that color?

Also I have seen the same thing somewhere else like this. Is it just something I don't know how to do?

Someone plies explain

Its cool, I know what it is now.

Its so your post/thread has to be approved by a moderator first. I think I better pm Queen Cleocatra and ask her what shes done :)

and go and approve the other post I seen that color. am guessing that no one but me and Queen Cleocatra well be able to see those posts? In witch case all be confusing the hell out of you right now :p

btw NB You did make two threads like this, Am guessing that you thought it didn't work the first time. XD That would not of been your fault

bluey said:
btw NB You did make two threads like this, Am guessing that you thought it didn't work the first time. XD That would not of been your fault
after i cre8ed the thread. i figured out that it was only that 1 particular post that was fluked & not the entire forum. so i tried posting an upd8 LoL. 2 let everybody know that i figured it out. but i couldnt c the original thread. i was just blindly hoping it would in the end look right haha

yes. its the ugly thread. i put that in the upd8. but nobody ever approved it (the upd8). so no1 can c it

Yeah I noticed something was weird there too. I clicked a link and when the page loaded I thought, "Wait... I don't remember clicking *this* link". Glad to know I wasn't imagining it.

All of my post in that thread were deleted.

I just delete all my own posts now. Saves other people the trouble. lol

I can offend a rock. Good news! It means I am something! My ex-wife said I am "nothing". Well, "nothing" cannot be offensive!

Seems she was wrong about one thing anyway.

I have also knowticed that a few post's I have made just up and disapeared as if I never made them. I can think of no reason they wouldn't be there. Bluey has told me this has happened to others to.

ya sometimes, my posts will disapear, I just though that maybe I forgot to click post reply or something

If you can remember what thread you posted in I think that may help the admin figer out why this is happening. It is possible that you just don't remember where you posted what. You can always go into your own profile and check all posts you have made to make sure you have just not forgot something.

I don't think its possible for a member to delete there own thread now, So I don't think it cold be that. Which I think is a good thing,, Cos some one cold take a minuet to make a thread and then some one replies back to that and take an hour and then there post gets deleted along with that thread witch is not fair,, It is possible for me to delete a thread and the admin,, But we would never do that If they where posts in they that are genuine. Are we would need to have a very good reason to do that.

Latest posts

Back