Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
*runs and pushes little children out of the way then leaps and miracuasly catches hug right before it goes over the fence*

Yayyy!! and I'm never letting go! :D

thankyou tt

*runs and scurrys behind a bush in camo and waits for the next unsuspecting vict- i mean volenter, for a barrage of hugs*

lol. thanks ev91, So I guess then I don't do that. I switch in the middle of a song occasionally, like I'll use a pick, then fingerpick with my free fingers, then use the pick. But not really at the same time... only when a change in the song requires it.

Im sorry, I feel so messed up right now, I feel like im about to puke...
this is by far the weirdest night ive ever had, if I remember it tomorrow ill try and tell you guys about it, goodnight hugz

Sounds like a fun story to hear sloth, I look forward to you possibly remembering it:D

*hugz to all*

I remember bits and pieces of it :p.
I woke up this morning with a headache and I smell like vodka.

I went to my friends 3rd friday of the month party and had a couple of drinks and had a good time.
Shes russian, so she pulls out the vodka and we start doing shots.

Well some of her friends had a bit too much to drink aswell and next thing I know I have these older women hanging all over me feeling me up. All I can remember is them telling me that they couldnt believe I was single.

It was pretty emberrasing, but it did make me feel good about myself :D
Not sure how much of that was based on my looks and how much was from the alcohol XD

BTW
*Hugs*

Nice. Well, anyway. My horse has pigeon fever. The poor thing, it's just awful. So much for that competition this weekend. :( I hope she gets better soon, pigeon fever is just awful.

Qui said:
Nice. Well, anyway. My horse has pigeon fever. The poor thing, it's just awful. So much for that competition this weekend. :( I hope she gets better soon, pigeon fever is just awful.
Sorry to hear about your horse qui.
*hugs you and your horse*

Thanks. The poor dear was so sad and pathetic when I went to see her earlier.

*hugs sloth4urluv over the internet*

hey sorry to take so long getting back to you qui but yea ef91 got hybrid picking right, I was just wondering because my mate can and it sounds real good.

*holds up big sign saying "free hugs for everyone!"*

*good morning hugs* to T-T and anyone else here in the morning..
*good afternoon hugs* to anyone here in the afternoon..
*good night hugs* to anyone herer in the night..
*good hugs* to anyone here who reads this..

Hope that covered everyone here lol..
And hopefully everyone is doing okay.

ya thankyou everyone, *Gives hugs to mink sloth4urluv and toxictears*

XD

yes I'm feeling happy...hey I've always wanted to do this

*runs and jumps towards the next poster for a happy enthusiastic hug*

CATCH ME!

CATCH!!!!!

Oh hello there!!! Nice of you to drop on by :D

*Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs*

Knock knock..

*comes in the foROOM, dragging a blanket on the floor, hair is already messy, eye slightly closed*

I almost, forgot something..

*hugs everyone- one by one*

Good Night.. See you all in the morning..

*turns around, still dragging the blanket on the floor going into her room*

Latest posts

Back