fresh air

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shinojuly

i quit my job,and now, im planning a trip .frankly, i dont want to travel alone. so i searched those travel forums and tried to find some travelmates.

i found im almost an idiot in geography.even my country geography.i dont know much.its a shame.

anybody want to have a change? whats ur plan?

ss7, i didnt c u for a long time. is everything ok?

u guys take care~~~

SHINO

Guest said:
where are you going? I think Spain Portugal or Morocco are nice places

Vietnam , tks kaviii, SPAIN is cool. have u been to those nice places? u must have very wonderful experiences.

:)

nah i havnt, im thinking once i get a university degree i would go to morocco or portugal to start a new life

I want to go to bacelonia after i read the book the shadow of the wind by carlos ruiz zafon its a great book, i recommend u toread it.

why dont you go to australia, i live in sydney but recommend sydney thou queensland is a better place especially gold coast or carins

shinojuly said:
i quit my job,and now, im planning a trip .frankly, i dont want to travel alone. so i searched those travel forums and tried to find some travelmates.

i found im almost an idiot in geography.even my country geography.i dont know much.its a shame.

anybody want to have a change? whats ur plan?

ss7, i didnt c u for a long time. is everything ok?

u guys take care~~~

SHINO

Hi Shino,

Have a great time whereever you finally decide to go. Take lots of pictures.

--ss7

Latest posts

Back