fresia MY LIFE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anon123

Reaction score
:( im turning 19 next month and i hate my life alot because im soo ugly
my mom wont even look at me anymore :( i wouldnt wish this angainst my worse enemy.. when i was 17 i used to look good and love my life i never used to be in my house, i expirienced alot of great things.. at that age i had sex with girls i met the same day, sex in parks, did alot of cocaine, ran around robbing countless people at gun point, breaking in houses, everywhere i went people ALWAYS wanted to be around me, had an awesome body i just loved my life.. now i wont even go outside anymore.. all my friends turned on me, girls wont even look at me and im slowly getting fat :( all i do is use the ******* internet and ******* eat all day.. all this stuff happen to me because i did a video called face yoga on youtube and it messed my face up bad.. i look like an oldman i hate myself so much alot of people want to see me but i refuse because of how i look.. and its getting worse everyday.. i kno i did bad things and this might be karma but i was young and stupid and everyone makes mistakes.. i wish i could die in my sleep because im too much of a coward to kill myself..
i know you people are going to try and make me feel better.. and i might feel better at the moment but i know im gonna be back in square one the next day.. :(

If you actually did go about robbing people at gunpoint and commit burglary, you deserve a horrid life.

I'm not trying to make you feel better!

If what you're saying is true, outside ugliness is the least of your worries.
"Everyone makes mistakes" just doesn't cut it.

You need to turn your back on the old man, and turn your life around.
Make restitution where you can, and do some good in the world.

Is it really that big of a surprise that when you do ugly things you feel ugly too?

Ok, so when you were good looking you ran around breaking the law and generally being a pain in everyone's backside and you wonder why nobody wants to know you now? I don't think it's necessarily because you're ugly but has more to do with the way you've treated everyone. Perhaps now is the time to realise that there are consequences to your actions. Perhaps if you try *really* hard to be nice to people. Apologise to them. Show them that you're *truly* sorry for your actions (of course that's assuming that you are) they may just feel sorry enough for you to give you a second chance.

What I suggest you think about is this - WHY did you do what you did? Didn't it matter to you that you were hurting people? Have you really changed or is this just a response to your change in circumstances?

And, most importantly - WHY should anyone give you a chance when you've already done so much harm to others?

troll?

Sounds like slow cycle manic depression. I don't see how you loved your life before though, seemed kind of screwed up to me.

It's a good thing you didn't try to rob someone like me. My ego can get me in trouble sometimes. Put a gun in my face and someone is most likely going to end up dead. There's a pretty good chance that it wouldn't be me.

Bread said:
If you actually did go about robbing people at gunpoint and commit burglary, you deserve a horrid life.
Thats pretty harsh.. everyone makes mistakes man.. i would rather do a quick 5years in prison and come back than this.. people that used to be in my inner circle did things 10times worse some of them kidnapped a couple killed people all of them dealt with kilos but let me mind you i was the youngest in the group.. they are all pretty much 28 and up oh and i live in dominican republic.. i used to live in nyc but my family sent me here 3 years ago..

A new life said:
I'm not trying to make you feel better!

If what you're saying is true, outside ugliness is the least of your worries.
"Everyone makes mistakes" just doesn't cut it.

You need to turn your back on the old man, and turn your life around.
Make restitution where you can, and do some good in the world.
Is it really that big of a surprise that when you do ugly things you feel ugly too?
dude im working on that.. i talked to my mom about a rehab center and im going in next month.. after that im going to the military.. thinking of infantry

I said:
Ok, so when you were good looking you ran around breaking the law and generally being a pain in everyone's backside and you wonder why nobody wants to know you now? I don't think it's necessarily because you're ugly but has more to do with the way you've treated everyone. Perhaps now is the time to realise that there are consequences to your actions. Perhaps if you try *really* hard to be nice to people. Apologise to them. Show them that you're *truly* sorry for your actions (of course that's assuming that you are) they may just feel sorry enough for you to give you a second chance.

What I suggest you think about is this - WHY did you do what you did? Didn't it matter to you that you were hurting people? Have you really changed or is this just a response to your change in circumstances?

And, most importantly - WHY should anyone give you a chance when you've already done so much harm to others?
dude i know those people.. its because im ugly.. i mean who wants to be around some ugly dude like me.. Lol i used to be like that myself. why did i do what i did? i wanted money for drugs.. i wanted a rush, i wanted respect, i even build a little reputation that made me feel good about myself.. people were looking for me to do jobs and i guess that made me feel cool. i really didnt care if i hurted people [sounds selfish but true] and im not even 100% sure ive changed yet..

to tell you the truth, i dont care if people give me a chance anymore i just want my face back.. but i know thats not going to happen.. once something like this is done, theres no turning back.. :(

kamya said:
troll?

Sounds like slow cycle manic depression. I don't see how you loved your life before though, seemed kind of screwed up to me.

It's a good thing you didn't try to rob someone like me. My ego can get me in trouble sometimes. Put a gun in my face and someone is most likely going to end up dead. There's a pretty good chance that it wouldn't be me.
dude, im far from a troll.. i just stumbled upon this site.. and i was feeling a little down so i made this thread.. i guess i loved my life because i felt wanted.. pussy was being thrown at me.. and i was a boss.. being a boss feels good.. oh and a little advice, if someone is pointing a gun at you just give them what their asking for, your life is worth a couple bucks.. i mean i dont know where you live.. but over here people shoot first and ask questions later lol.. but do what you want, i dont care.

Hmm.. well what exactly happened to cause this sudden decline? When you have lived the kind of life you lived... people do not just go away. Most of the time they make you their next target. In the side of society you lived in you have to constantly out do yourself to remain on top.

Anyway maybe you can calm down now. Try working out. Drugs make it easy to stay in shape. Rarely is it your body that will bring females to you... or so am told. It was your confidence that made them want you. Find that again and you can get back what you had.

anon123 said:
i would rather do a quick 5years in prison and come back than this..
Ok. If you would rather do prison, you realize you can turn yourself in, right? Accept responsibility for your actions and do the time.

Great!
A man with a history of armed robbery and burglary getting military training.
There's a comforting thought if I ever heard one.

A new life said:
Great!

Yeah, something tells me that the military wouldn't accept someone with not only history as a felon, but also as a drug user....

AFrozenSoul said:
Hmm.. well what exactly happened to cause this sudden decline? When you have lived the kind of life you lived... people do not just go away. Most of the time they make you their next target. In the side of society you lived in you have to constantly out do yourself to remain on top.

Anyway maybe you can calm down now. Try working out. Drugs make it easy to stay in shape. Rarely is it your body that will bring females to you... or so am told. It was your confidence that made them want you. Find that again and you can get back what you had.
thats so true, even with all those good times i also been sold out before, people turned on me and ive heard some people are even looking to kill me..
its all good though, i couldnt go back to that life even if i wanted to, its hard for people with physical setbacks to get respect in the streets

SenjiiDragon said:
anon123 said:
i would rather do a quick 5years in prison and come back than this..
Ok. If you would rather do prison, you realize you can turn yourself in, right? Accept responsibility for your actions and do the time.
not sure if serious..

SkuzzieMuff said:
A new life said:
Great!

Yeah, something tells me that the military wouldn't accept someone with not only history as a felon, but also as a drug user....
i;ve never been caught before and im ready to stop using drugs so im checking in a rehab center for a couple months..

dude, im far from a troll.. i just stumbled upon this site.. and i was feeling a little down so i made this thread.. i guess i loved my life because i felt wanted.. pussy was being thrown at me.. and i was a boss.. being a boss feels good.. oh and a little advice, if someone is pointing a gun at you just give them what their asking for, your life is worth a couple bucks.. i mean i dont know where you live.. but over here people shoot first and ask questions later lol.. but do what you want, i dont care.
Its like that around here too. You might not realize it but its usually pretty obvious when someone is carrying. My ego is too big. You do know that once you get what you want and start to run off you are lucky you don't get shot in the back right? I don't know where you live but here, people aren't pussies.

kamya said:
Its like that around here too. You might not realize it but its usually pretty obvious when someone is carrying. My ego is too big. You do know that once you get what you want and start to run off you are lucky you don't get shot in the back right? I don't know where you live but here, people aren't pussies.

get the fresia outta here wit that text internet gangsta bullshit i bet you never even seen a burner before, and i dont know where u live but over here everyday in the morning when i wake up i hear dis guy got killed, this guy got locked up and EVERYONE knows wen u gettin robbed just give em a couple bucks for their drug addiction, cus if you dont you gonna be looking real different.. come over here wit dat ego bullshit youl get your ******* head cracked open REAL FAST.. fresia outta here bro.. people talkin bout dat gangsta bullshit but i bet 95% of you faggots dont kno wat beef is..
and if you dont have nothing pisitive to say in my thread DONT REPLY AT ALL.

o and when im doing what i do, the first thing im looking for is a gun or a vehicle, those sell quick over here..

My posts weren't negative at all. I don't even know what you are getting so worked up about.

I have no reason to be a "text gangsta" I'm just saying that you are lucky to still be alive. Be happy for that. Because if you were here, you wouldn't be. People like you are dealt with. We don't let them all run around robbing people all the time. I'm sorry your city is full of cowards. I don't wake up to that every day because people like that are simply dealt with. People actually look out for each other. Pull a gun around here and you are guaranteed to get shot in the back.

You seem to have anger issues. Maybe you should go see a therapist about that. You obviously have some things from your past that you need to work out. Or you can go back to being a Boss, you seemed to have fun with that. Either way I hope things work out.

Latest posts

Back