Friends Needed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imfine

Reaction score
It's one of those days when I feel absolutely awful, I could really use someone to talk to. I'm a 29 year old female, I would like to make some new online friends so I don't have to talk back to the voices in my head.:D

Hi *looks at user names* boy, this is going to be confusing.....

Feel free to talk to me anyway, although it may feel a little like talking to yourself.

:eek:

I'll be your friend but I have to warn you I am a pretty shitty friend. :D

((((I"M FINE))))

Wow your usernames confused me. Ok so imfine needs friends. I can be a friend. ;)

Dessa isn't a shitty friend, but she is pretty :D

I'm 29 also. (for another 44 days :( ) The voices in your head are your friend, I talk to them all the time. teehee, j/k

0CI355A said:
:eek:

I'll be your friend but I have to warn you I am a pretty shitty friend. :D

((((I"M FINE))))

Wow your usernames confused me. Ok so imfine needs friends. I can be a friend. ;)

She isn't a shitty friend, she's great :)

I could be your friend too! ;)

You can pm me if you like. You can talk to me about anything really...well...except about the weather:p hehe

Well, always interested in meeting new folks and talking their ear off. :p If it's not politics or religion, I'm game for a banter any day. And not the sort that just goes and up and vanished one day without a word, either.

Latest posts

Back