Hey.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajohnson177

Reaction score
I've never posted to a forum before, but I figured it'd be nice to talk to some people who may be experiencing the same things as me. I'm 24 years old and love watching movies, reading, and playing games. I'm super introverted but feel like I need to put myself out there more, and I figured this could be a good step into giving myself a voice.

Welcome to the forums. Look around and make yourself at home. :)

"Hello Dere!"

1695132048709.png

I've never posted to a forum before, but I figured it'd be nice to talk to some people who may be experiencing the same things as me. I'm 24 years old and love watching movies, reading, and playing games. I'm super introverted but feel like I need to put myself out there more, and I figured this could be a good step into giving myself a voice.
You sound like we were made from the same mold, as I'm also an avid reader, a major movie buff (3,200 films I've logged according to my spreadsheet) and yes, I'm 75 years old, otherwise I could never have watched that many films if I was your age. Just finished reading "Holly" by Stephen King.

Love Fantasy and science Fiction genres, as well as horror.

I'm also and avid Role Playing Game enthusiast, currently playing Skyrim, and Elder Scrolls On-line.

Latest posts

Back