Not new, though giving this site another try

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 189843

Reaction score
I was here a few years ago, though I'm in such a crappy place lately I figured I'd make a new account and try again. There isn't much to say about myself, I consider myself a total loser and failure because let's face it I am. I'm a big Korn fan, and the song Alone I Break fits me well so I went with that for my user name. I'm also a big HIM fan, and typically use the Heartagram for my user image so that was a must. I'm also into gaming, which that and music are about all I can really enjoy anymore.

I'd say more, but there's not much else to say. I guess I may get around to some sort of bio or whatever on my profile, though I guess if anyone really wants to know more you can message me. I struggle badly with depression and anxiety, so if anyone does actually message me just note I may not always respond quickly. Well, thank you for anyone that read this.

Welcome! It's nice to meet you and I hope you stay and enjoy the forum this time around.
Thank you, though in all honesty I'm not sure if I will stay. I can't even say for sure why I came back, though I feel it was just to distract myself from the daily pain and so far it's not helping. Part of me thought I might try meeting new people, but I'm too shy and filled with anxiety to try meeting anyone new and even if I hide my issues and put on a fake smile people never have interest in getting to know me anyway.

I hope round two is more favourable 😄
Thanks, though admittedly I've been debating just deleting this already. I don't feel I belong. Every time I come here I just want to quote the Radiohead song Creep: What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.

Thanks, though admittedly I've been debating just deleting this already. I don't feel I belong. Every time I come here I just want to quote the Radiohead song Creep: What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.
Well, I often feel like I don’t belong in places, but here I just started reading people’s posts and some make me think or smile or provoke me to answer. You do what you feel is right for you but if this site isn’t detrimental to your well being , you might as well hang around. Something good might come of it.

Well, I often feel like I don’t belong in places, but here I just started reading people’s posts and some make me think or smile or provoke me to answer. You do what you feel is right for you but if this site isn’t detrimental to your well being , you might as well hang around. Something good might come of it.
Yeah, thanks. I'm sure most of it is just my own fears and anxiety getting in the way. Being the idiot that I am I've already pushed a couple of people away that were willing to chat, so I guess the biggest disappointment is with myself and not the forum.

Yeah, thanks. I'm sure most of it is just my own fears and anxiety getting in the way. Being the idiot that I am I've already pushed a couple of people away that were willing to chat, so I guess the biggest disappointment is with myself and not the forum.
you area allowed to feel disappointed in yourself, just learn from it.

Latest posts

Back