Frost

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamerDeceiver

Reaction score
Here is something I made during a Photoshop course in college (I'm not experienced in graphic design at all).

Everything is comprised of elements I cut out from various photos I took, and the Set was edited from a stock image.
I always pictured a lady in a dark dress with wings in the center, but this will have to do for now.

frost_darkened.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8041/frostdarkened2.jpg

Reminds me of a Rorschach, except with graphics and images. I see a bat, does that make me crazy? I take it you intend it to be a mirror image of itself. What I really like is the image of the person hidden in the background.

huh. I kinda see like a dragon's head in the middle rising along with it's wings.

Or maybe a demon with his hands coming out the ground!
So many possibilities!

If you include the sky, it can make a face. The clouds leave gaps for eyes, the middle part rising the nose, and the rest could be like a mustache.

sorry, i'm enjoying imagining what could be there.

Thanks for posting!

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. And you're welcome.

[Some of you might be wondering who's name is crossed out in the lower right corner. It's my name, I assure you. And I cba covering the whole thing with watermarks, it's nothing of value to me anyway]

Dark_Poet said:
huh. I kinda see like a dragon's head in the middle rising along with it's wings.

Or maybe a demon with his hands coming out the ground!
So many possibilities!

I saw the dragon/demon too :) It's especially noticeable in the original apocalyptic version.

Latest posts

Back