Game -Guess something about the next person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I like to sing! In church and karaoke.

The next person has an interesting hobby.

Yes! I.. umm.. nevermind..

The next person lost a pair of slippers in a waterfall once

supiringly yes i have, but that was in a dream, so i'm really sure if it counts,

the next person has beaten at least one video game

Yep, I completed a game yep yep I completed a game. Yep yep, I completed a game, I completed a game yep yep yep completed a game.

The next person lies about their gender online.

Nope not even a kazoo.

The next person has a cat.

Alas, no =(

The next person is really mean and horrible, and has some disgusting habits,

No, not yet.

The next person wants to run away.

not really i'll be gone in about 6 months anyways i can wait

the next person likes the game scrablle

Not really. Don't have a head for words and can't spelk so it really isn't the one for me.

The next person wanted to be an astronaut as a kid.

Nah...
but I did want to fly. *silly*

The next person just made a sneeze.

umno.
we seem to be wrong most of the time... and here I thought we were only supposed to reply if the answer was yes. I guess not, so...

The next person gets really irritated when they see obvious spelling or gramatical errors in another person's post.

Qui said:
umno.
we seem to be wrong most of the time... and here I thought we were only supposed to reply if the answer was yes. I guess not, so...

That doesn't seem to be the case as i read it.

Sanal said:

All you have to do is guess something for the person below you and the next person will say whether its true or not ...

Qui said:
The next person gets really irritated when they see obvious spelling or gramatical errors in another person's post.

No. I would prefer that they feel comfortable posting rather then avoiding it out of concern for spelling and grammar. I do realize that English isn't the first language for some of the people posting and mine is poor enough that i can't get to critical.

The next person woke up today.

Definitely, that statement applies to me 100%. I'm so tired right now...I always stay up late for no real reason, just browsing the 'net aimlessly, listening to music...

The next person wishes they had friends to go out with on Friday nights.

Latest posts

Back