Game -Guess something about the next person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even now I do... and it's 10pm. I get courier deliveries all the way up to 9pm and then after that you've got food deliveries all night long :p

The next person has a very boring hobby which they never shut up about.

Boring hobby, yes. Do I blab about it, no.

The next person has a hobby and didn't give a fig whether anyone else thinks it's boring or not.

Did I ever mention how much I enjoy lifting weights? Thought not... well... ;)

The next person cooks bacon while naked.

Yes, I will let you know if you were correct. You were not.

The next person wants to take me to the Bahamas for a relaxing vacay.

Haha I definitely would like to do that. Unfortunately, I do not yet have my pilot's license. However, I was on swim team for a year when I was 12 so I think I've got this. Never swam with someone on my back before though, but learning to communicate with whales might make the journey easier and full of whimsical self-discovery!

The next person knows how to communicate with whales and is willing to help make this journey happen.

I like to believe that I have magic brain powers, but alas I do not. I can, however, bribe with food?

The next person has a long ToDo list today.

Not too long, think I had maybe two or three things I wanted to accomplish today, but so far didn't really end up actually doing those things. The Internet is a powerful drug.

The next person likes to go hiking in the wilderness.

I have never done any hiking, wanna try it someday though.

The next person has been sick lately.

Yes, I've been. :O I just wanted to post here regardless what the guess would be...and yep, you guessed right.

The next person doesn't really like to watch horror movies.

Latest posts

Back