Game -Guess something about the next person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I do love a nice clog, but don't think it's a fetish. :)

The next person had a turkey sandwich in the last 24 hours.

In a manner of speaking, yes.

The next person dove into a cold mountain lake recently (someone other than me)

The next person ran into there mother's kitchen and started doing the dance from the ::los del rio- La Macarena while singing Ricky martin " Living la vida loca"

Sailor Moon said:
The next person ran into there mother's kitchen and started doing the dance from the ::los del rio- La Macarena while singing Ricky martin " Living la vida loca"

That actually sounds fun...

How did you know?

The next person is secretly planning to take over the world using Legos and a doll made of Kumquats. This is probablly why I can't sleep at night. The horror!

Not really, I have another plan for that :p

The next person celebrates something today.

no, but i did have a cup this morning. :)

the next person has ridden a horse sometime in their life.

YES I HAVE AND IT WAS KINDA WEIRD BUT GOOD. I THINK THE HORSE JUST IGNORED ME AND WENT WHERE IT WANTED TO! :)

The next person has had a very close bond to a particular animal at sometime in their life.

When I was young one of my cats was basically my best friend, it would go anywhere I did, if I told it to sit it would sit, I never even trained it. :eek: And once this stray cat was almost attacking me and it starting fighting with it to protect me I think haha. So yeah I have :)

The next person is Agnostic.

Yes. And, no. Mostly showers, but love a good, hot bubble bath - after which, you have to shower off, anyway, lol.

The next person struggles with fractions.

No. I don't struggle with fractions, never did and never will.

Next person doesn't like coffee.

Lucky you! They totally baffle me, lol.

No, I love coffee.

The next person can tell me why the ocean is blue.

Yes, I guess so. The blue wavelenghts are the ones absorved the least, so they are reflected back to the observers eye.

The next person doesn't like sports.

Latest posts

Back