Game -Guess something about the next person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha... close, but no cigar. I DO have a dog, but they don't whine. :cool:

The next person just checked their email not ten minutes ago.

YES!...BJD - the restraining order indicated you are not supposed to be watching me anymore. :/

The next person is getting hungry for dinner.

Yes I am as the dinner my o/h cooked was not really edible

The next person is going to post something funny

Remember her? I had a poster of her in a one-piece above my bed growing up. It was just the top piece.

The next person is going to travel back in time to kill me, but makes the mistake of forgetting that I am really from the future. Sucker!

Sort of - more likely I will hit the 'Go' button and realize that I forgot my purse and have to go back and start over.

The next person has a ton of things to get done before Christmas.

I got my hair cut an hour ago...so my goals are fulfilled for the weekend.

The next person spends far too much time on this site. Go outside a chase a squirrel up a tree or something. Those **** mocking bastards deserve it.

Well I'm new to this site so I'm allowed to spend lots of time on it, it's all relative - probably spend less time on it than you :p

The next person has the ability to see what haircuts complete strangers will have in the future.

Actually I do and I just don't understand future styles. How the hell did that come back in fashion???

The next person is wondering if they should check their online accounts or muster the courage to dispose of the dead body from last night.

Nope - I have a dog that disembowels just about everything she touches. I think I can come with a disposal solution.

The next person has purchased something from a TV infomercial at least once.

yes and to this day, i curse the insomnia that rendered me susceptible to believe i really couldn't live life without 20 orders of ........

The next person would like to spend christmas overseas

Actually, that might be fun - depending on the destination and the company.

The next person likes to bake.

No, sorry, not a Twilight fan. But a huge Anne Rice fan, and love the Vampire Chronicles.

The next person loves classical music.

musicstoodstill said:
the next person likes Twilight movies because....well....just because....

^ *gasp* judging!!!

ThisSideOfTheRainbow said:
No, sorry, not a Twilight fan. But a huge Anne Rice fan, and love the Vampire Chronicles.

The next person loves classical music.

I do, in fact - I am partial to Vivaldi, but will listen to most anyone.

The next person is craving meatballs.

Yes - I don't want to get my evening gown messy....

The next person appreciates a good scented candle.

Yes I am most appreciative of smelly candles

The next person likes to pair the right wine with the right food

Not really....if I like the wine, it definitely goes with the food. :)

The next person is hesitant to make cheesecake.

I think its the cheese that hesitates with the cake :p

The next person would have appreciated a gentle man's hand to protect from dare-deviling free wheelie careless mad jerky drivers

Latest posts

Back