Game -Guess something about the next person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to. Lately I'm using a powdered veg supplement....mix it w/ honey and milk....tastes & smells like new mown grass.

The next person would like to have a tamed wild animal as a pet.

Ummmm....as a child I had a descented skunk, a squirrel, a crow , and numerous field mice ....now I'm fine with my dogs lol

The next person prefers soft boiled to hard boiled eggs.

Yup, I like them soft boiled for sure :) Squirrel seems like a cool pet, I wonder what they would spend all day doing?

The next person likes the feeling of walking barefoot in the grass.

Skyless said:
Yup, I like them soft boiled for sure :) Squirrel seems like a cool pet, I wonder what they would spend all day doing?

^^
** I remember him running around the house and terrifying my mom and company by running up the back of a shirt or pant leg that wasn't tucked in. ( a little red tailed squirrel - not the big guys)He was rescued when a tree came down as a wee baby, fed a with an eye dropper and then released in the summer at my aunts fishing resort where he was friendly and famous for many years.  😊

I love walking barefoot in the grass.

The next person likes to break the ice off of the top of frozen puddles.

Pathfinder said:
Skyless said:

^^
** I remember him running around the house and terrifying my mom and company by running up the back of a shirt or pant leg that wasn't tucked in. ( a little red tailed squirrel - not the big guys)He was rescued when a tree came down as a wee baby, fed a with an eye dropper and then released in the summer at my aunts fishing resort where he was friendly and famous for many years.  😊

I love walking barefoot in the grass.

The next person likes to break the ice off of the top of frozen puddles.

Haha I can totally picture a squirrel doing that :p A nice happy ending to the story too :) I have always been impressed by how smart they are. I remember a camping trip where one of my friends spooked a squirrel, then for the rest of the time there all the squirrels tossed down pine cones and twigs from the trees specifically aimed at just him. It was something to see, not to mention entertaining :p I guess squirrels can hold a grudge lol

I will generally call somone back if I have to walk a while on the phone, so no I guess I don't like to do that.

The next person sings in the car ;)

Yes ....loud and proud with no one around :)

The next person likes to make creative omelettes

I most certainly do enjoy making creative omelettes and someday I'll get the egg mixture to come out light and fluffy enough......

The next person is a safe but fearless chain saw user.

I have been known to one hand a chainsaw in a tree

The next person needs to walk the dog yet today

No. That makes me edgy even when it's cold outside I need fresh air

The next person split firewood today.

Nope, but I covered up my woodpile extra carefully, against freezing rain from the effing ice storm.

The next person will be glad to have the USA presidential inauguration over with.

I used to be, but I don't have time anymore. Maybe one day again.

The next person prefers beans over beef.

Hmmmm I'm not sure if you mean if I prefer beans over top of my beef? in which case I have rarely prepped it that way. If you mean if I like beans more than beef? Then I shall stare in silence with a blank shocked expression of complete blood curdling horror and bewilderment on my face and simply say beef >>> beans :p ;) (No one will ever accuse me of melodrama!) haha

The next person enjoys road trips.

Never tried it but it seems like it would be kind of distracting from the sensation of the experience.

The next person has a collection of some sort.

Yes - vintage records and sheet music, pottery angels and cool rocks

the next person still has some kind of Christmas lights on? ;-)

Latest posts

Back