Game of Thrones

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

floffyschneeman

Thought of sharing this video as I think this series represents reality as it is, that some people are mean and don't care who they hurt. (crs)

[video=youtube]

I tried reading the book way back. Everyone I knew swore by it and said it was amazing, that being a fantasy fan that I would enjoy it. I got about 3/4 of the way through before I quit, it was so boring. I suppose I was looking for something other than political manouvering to happen, but by that point in the book that was all that had.

I thought the books were pretty good. I guess it depends on what you're expecting from "fantasy." Some fantasy fans want magic and swashbuckling. Others want the heavier, more political, realistic stuff. *shrug*

The show is really good, though. :D

yes yes I do mean the show. I tried to read the e-books but that was after watching the show and it was so close to the show that I didn't see the point of reading anymore ^^

although, I listened to an audio book of it was weird when the narration read the lines of Daenerys considering his voice sounded like a 50 year old man trying to sound like a 15 year old girl o_O

Latest posts

Back