Gay and lonely....I can't stand it anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I just don't know what to do anymore........I'm so lonely, I wish I could just run to my family, but I've none.....what can I do ? save me from being alone please ....

Hi guest- I'm sorry that you, like so many of us here, are feeling down and lonely. Why don't you register and tell us more about yourself? There are lots of kind and supportive people to talk to here, and you might make some great friends.

That's right registering could help you out. It's takes you from being a nameless guest to someone that we can get to know.

Good luck either way.

Guest said:
I just don't know what to do anymore........I'm so lonely, I wish I could just run to my family, but I've none.....what can I do ? save me from being alone please ....

Hi Guest,

I'm really sorry...please come here and register, I'd be happy to help you and other people will, too!

Don't despair, even without family or friends, you can make it through life!

--

moderated:

Dont comment on troll/abusive posts. Simply ignore them and report them via the "report" button.

--

Guest said:

dose any one that you trust know about you being gay.

if not you couled try phoning an help line. i believe there is a lot of help for the gay community know er days.

if ppl do know around you but you dont know any other gay ppl then why not ask a good friend to go with you to a gay club are something.

am lead to belev that the gay clubs are better then the strait ones.

but plis do come back. this is a good sight and what ever is bothering you we all Sher something hear and that is we all feel alone

I'm not gay but I have a gay relative. I'm very sympathetic, as it may be hard for a gay teenager to find his or her identity.

No mean talking or spamming please.

sweetestbaby said:
If you register, I'll be your friend.

Thanks everyone, I've registered but I didn't log in when I posted this msg...My username dehetoxic.

Its so hard to live alone ....

Hey sweetheart,

You're a real cutie. I wish you friendship.

How old are you again, can I ask?

HI dehetoxic, how you doing there mate. i had a look in your profile and i agree that we all are mest up in one way are another.

am doing ok, everyday woke up and lying on the bed......sleep over and over till noon...feel hopeless.......

i just dont know how to describe the feelings

Hey sweetie,

Is it possible you are just going through a depression? Did you recently end a relationship or have a heartbreak?

Latest posts

Back