Gf

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r.diaz45

Reaction score
11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111dsafavsd dueeeeeeeeeede dood .....................................................

i know this may not fit the best but i'd like to welcome you here to this form and i feel sorry for you. all i can say is people are dumd

I'd also lik to welcome you. We feel for you...
i hope you make meaningful friendships here
so that you dont fell like you no longer have anything

sometimes we do get lost in relationships..it's easy to do when you really love
and there's always that risk that giving that much of yourself to one person wont have a happy ending

I know youre in pain now..but maybe pain is worth something in that it teaches us a form of understanding..and helps us learn more about who we are..and how much we can really feel.

A lot of life is about learning...if possible at all embrace what you have learnt, and embrace the journey to recovery that you are about to enter..
You can ..and hopefully will find support here

How was your day?

Thanks .. my day was alright i guess she wrote me a letter saying how she loved her boyfriend and shes happy she has a second chance to make her mistakes right .. i feel better but still sad .. im getting over it .. and yours ?

(((((((((((((((((((RDiaz))))))))))))))))))))
Welcome. I am sorry to hear that you have been hurt by someone you cared for. If you ever want to talk, we are here to listen.
Come back and see us anytime : )

r.diaz45 said:
i sacrificed everything for her my friends my family i dont have anyone anymore ... its just like before but now worse because of my attachments ...

why? you need to have a balance. never sacrifice freinds and family for a girl, they mean alot more.

Also, this girl is just playing head games with you.

Latest posts

Back