Going to Rehab

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chihiro

Reaction score
I am finally addressing my drug problem. I have an appointment to see a counselor and I am to go to Schick Shadel Hospital in the Seattle area.

If I'm not high on coke, oxycodone or smokin weed i'm get very mean and violent...I can no longer wait this out and procrastinate.

Good! I wish you luck! I'm proud of you for taking this step.

(((((((((hugs)))))))))

Good luck, and good for you for taking a step in the right direction.

Good luck!

hugs-16.jpg

That's great! As someone who struggles with procrastination/avoidance, I found that just taking the first step can often have great impact on outlook. I hope this empowers you to reach whatever goals you set for yourself. Wishing you success!

fresia this...im high..I hope I OD and die. Im sick of this forum full of ********..you won't be hearing from me again..I thought this was suppose to be place of support..and it's not..*removed*.. and fresia this place.

I'M OUT

Chihiro said:
fresia this...im high..I hope I OD and die. Im sick of this forum full of ********..you won't be hearing from me again..I thought this was suppose to be place of support..and it's not..*removed*.. and fresia this place.

I'M OUT

You were already warned. Voluntary or not, I think you will be getting a slight vacation :)

With draws are a son of a *****. thats the cycle. Youre always in withdraws.
Being irrable and discontent is all part of it. Crazy mood swings...etc
So you use again or more.

Anyway...I hope you get well. There's only so much people can do for you
on line forr moral support. Some or most people arent really going to understand you.
Or understand a person that has the disease of addiction...becuase you look pyshically
OK...
Most people have a misscomceptions of what it is to have the disease of addiction.
An addict can be yout granmother, doctors, lawers, policemen, judges, preachers,,,etc,,etc.
The denial and hiding they're drug usage is all part of the disease.
Addiction dosnt discriminate....it dosnt care who you are, how nice or mean you are,
what you do for a living, what you believe in or dont believe in. Who loves you or dont loves you.
What race, religion, creed.

IT KILLS and DESTROY LIVES

Please dont ever give up. Rehab isnt going to be a cake walk and they're not going to fix.
You dont come out of rehab cured...
There's alot more issues to face or work on aside the drug abuse itself.

Even if you relapse over and over again...please dont ever give up.
A lot of people dont really know or understand to have the disease of addiction...therefore
the judgmens you'll recieve.
While I'm not going to make excuse for some the irratic behaviors or decisions making.

My first year of recovery was extreemly painful.
Every breathing moment I felt I was in constant pains...lots and lots of emotional and mental pains
even after my body stopped craving for the drugs or alcohol.

i wish the ones I love can get to a piont of deciding to go to rehab...
Like i say...addiction dosnt care.
Be well...

Gratz!

You are going to have to be prepared to suffer. I respect your decision to go. It's a true sign of strength and self love. Good for you. I wish you complete success.:)

Latest posts

Back