Gone girl - psychopathy vs a selfish *******

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
If everyone that ever cheated without feeling bad about it got murdered or set up for death row execution there would be almost no one left.
On that note it would sure make people think twice lol

***** is crazy. Dude had to do whatever he could think of to get out of murder charges. It's hard to condemn him for anything really.

But in the movie the lawyer and sister commented on how well he did. I think the writer wanted to illustrate this.
I still think hes a dick lol, and shes bat honeysuckle crazy.

Heres a great example of my thoughts

In this video, is it possible that the guy has driven her over the edge?

Born psycho or driven psycho?

See... it happens.

Suddenly it doesn't matter if he beat her, stole her money, cheated on her, lied to her, got his x pregnant, had sex with her best friend. He wins because he caused he to loose her honeysuckle and he got it on tape.

Now, she will get charged for vandalism, harassment, stalking etc and goto jail and pay dearly. As if the alleged abuse wasn't traumatic enough, now she has to pay a price for being driven crazy.

Thats my take anyway. She could very well be born an abusive nutcase who likes to break things for fun. Thing is, I think shes pretty **** gone mad at something and somehow I doubt its because he has treated her like a princess.

and another one lol

^It could be just as easy to reverse this thinking and wonder if every time a man behaves badly if it was his partner's fault for pushing him into it.

Paraiyar said:
^It could be just as easy to reverse this thinking and wonder if every time a man behaves badly if it was his partner's fault for pushing him into it.

Totally which is why i posted the second one as well. crane operator goes crazy and slams a boat into the cheaters trailer lol. have to admit that one made me laugh cause he was so in a state, wasnt anything going to stop him. i think it was just a staged act though.

Latest posts

Back