Gonna be alone on Halloween...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
Anyone else? I'm quite anxious about the loneliness in store for me tonight.

Same here...
I always, always, always dread the holidays...
Just another reminder that I am lonely once more while everyone is surrounded by friends and their partners...

mhm. weekend off from work cause they figure i have something important to do. its nice, because id probably be to depressed to work anyways. i went on some social network sites, to see if i could meet someone new. nothing came from it... i will probably be lame, and play runescape. i like those kind of people. i fit in.

Hey I'm probably gonna be alone to, but I'm looking forward to it as I'm gonna relax do some laundry get started on an essay and play some videogames

even though I'll be alone I'll have a good time nonetheless this will be my 3rd Halloween alone in a row

last year i went to a cometary and read, then i got some food from subway and came home to watch the live episode of ghost hunters on the scifi channel

I've spent the last 3 new years alone and this year might be my fourth two

learn to enjoy your own company you're a wonderful person and I'm sure yourself would appriciate it

:D

*hugs*

halloween_miscellaneous_24.jpg

I always work on the holidays.

Then again, I work at a movie theatre, so I don't expect too many customers tonight. That'll be nice.

Meh... holidays alone suck. :( I try to ignore those days and treat them like any other lonely day, but they still manage to hurt much more than any other days.

i thought i would be alone too, but i just did a mass text to a bunch of people and saw what everyone was up to. i found a few friends were going bar hopping. although apprehensive at first, i decided to meet them up by myself.

being new to the city, i was pretty scared to drive alone. finding parking was a pain, and i was really close to driving back home and just be by myself. the time was getting late too but i thought i made it this far, i might as well give it a shot. walking to the bar was uncomfortable as i saw everyone with their groups having a good time, but when i met my friend's group it was a great night after.

i guess the reason im sharing this is that you dont have to be lonely if you dont want to. just throw things out there and if nothing bites at least you tried. i hope this helps...

i washed some dishes. went to walmart and made a pizza. played runescape. didnt hear one fire work and out of maybe 50 people, only saw 3 kids dressed up. didnt seem like much of a holiday...

evanescencefan91 said:
learn to enjoy your own company you're a wonderful person and I'm sure yourself would appriciate it

That is so beautifully put, I feel exactly the same way. The greatest gift a person can have is the ability to create their own happiness. This Halloween was the first in five years that I actually felt a little self conscious about being alone, mostly because my younger, hipper friend made a comment about halloween being a night to party. So I went and saw a movie and treated myself to an elegant sushi dinner at my favorite restaurant.

Latest posts

Back