Good Evening

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dionysus

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Anthony Vega and I've been looking for a forum that offers eloquent conversations along with some chances to make new friends. My hobbies include painting, writing, reading, and doing whatever provides pleasure at a particular moment. My idols include Friedrich Nietzsche, Jean-Paul Sartre, John Lennon, Jim Morrison, Edgar Allan Poe, Oscar Wilde, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Charles Manson, and Adolf Hitler. I'm always comfortable talking about any subject with anybody and I hope i can find a warm atmosphere here, hopefully brimming with some interesting people. As you may have guessed my social life isn't exactly ideal by modern standards, but I'm guessing by the title of this website that that's not uncommon. So in closing I am pleased to meet all of you.

I hold a great interest in Hitler, mostly his leadership skills, personal history, and self affirmed idealizations. I'd have to say though most of his beliefs are derived from Nietzsche's Superman Theory, of which I am in concurrence. To disclose any assumptions or hostilities I am not antisemitic or homophobic. He just fascinates me and I use him as an example of modern and classic victimization.

I can respect that, just gotta be careful about how you communicate that 'idealization' :p

Anyway welcome

Latest posts

Back