Good grades, lucky or not.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwi

Reaction score
Lately I've been struggling with my studies, partly because what I study is stupidly and unbearably complex, and partly because I'm on the lazy side. As in leave-stuff-for-the-last-moment lazy. I do my work... i just do it at the last minute... It's a bad habit.

But enough with the negative, this is a positive thread!

I am happy to shout out to the four corners of the world that

I GOT A 90% ON MY FIRST MOLECULAR BIOLOGY TEST!
I feel so good I want to cry T.T

I don't want to be the stray dog, so if anyone has any good grades they got (whatever the means hehe) post them here!! I will update this with any other good grades I get... and by that I mean every grade or else it means I have failed the course!

"It takes a man to admit himself defeated. It takes a fool to deny himself victorious!" - Immaed d'atchit upraitnao

D

P.S. Kozaican.

Well, I recently got a 178/200pts on an essay. I did better than I thought I would, so I guess that's worth celebrating. :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Well, I recently got a 178/200pts on an essay. I did better than I thought I would, so I guess that's worth celebrating. :p

----Steve

200 pts?!

what the eff? that's overkill considering you need to do an awful lot of things right if it's big OR you can't get anything wrong if it's small.

hats off

D

Well, you're passing, and doing really well. Keep doing what you're doing. Seems to be working. I didn't care for school much myself, and as long as I was passing, I didn't care. One of my grades was just barely above an F. But keep it up, the end results of you graduating is what you're going for.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
congrats!

i regularly score 100% on my paper delivery round (all papers into the right houses/areas)
:
ahahaha

That's awesome, I once did papers to get some extra cash and failed miserably lol. I broke a window and quit the next day :D

Dwi said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
congrats!

i regularly score 100% on my paper delivery round (all papers into the right houses/areas)
:
ahahaha

That's awesome, I once did papers to get some extra cash and failed miserably lol. I broke a window and quit the next day :D

i was a paperboy when i was 10yrs old (first job), now i am a paperboy at 34 yrs old (last job..). i have come full circle. i am at peace..

especially when i smash windows (one), shatter decorative fence lighting (one), bend letterboxes out of shape (many) and decimate rose bushes (many also).

;]

LOL p2p, you must be MY mailman...cuz all that honeysuckle keeps happening to my house. ;):p

----Steve

Another crazy assed mailman. I swear mine is going to drive through the fence yet and you sure don't want to be on the sidewalk when he is around.

Oh yeah test grades. After doing rather poorly on one test last week it seems that i greatly over compensate for it on the the other three tests and two papers that i had during the remainder of the week. Still the one that sticks in my mind is the one that i blew.

Minus said:
Oh yeah test grades. After doing rather poorly on one test last week it seems that i greatly over compensate for it on the the other three tests and two papers that i had during the remainder of the week. Still the one that sticks in my mind is the one that i blew.

after reading this i will remember only that you kicked ass in 5 assignments.

good work dude:D

Second M. Bio. exam...

Success!!

95% and I'm really looking forward to the end of semester cuz I can't stand the loads of work i have.

D

ha, good job.
i always had a problem with math and statistics my whole life. teachers always told me i couldnt do it, sometimes they didnt even want to explain me when i asked them. they said something like this: "no this is to difficult for you, stick to the easy excercises". they even said i shouldt do university because i couldnt...do it they said...BUT this week the grades came out i had an 7 out of 10 for math and a 8 out of 10 for statistics:D:D. hahaha that felt so good.

Latest posts

Back