Goodbye for good.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SadRabbit

Reaction score
Once again, I am leaving Alonelylife for good now. Won't be coming back anymore. I guess this place isn't that really good place for people to seek new friends and stuff. Pardon me for saying all these, but this has been my exact sentiments for a long time. Low responses for PMs and hardly anyone to talk too. But i guess its just me, like my life, alonelylife has failed me once again. And this time, I am gonna go now, never coming back to here. I think in this site, people all have their own agendas now and aren't really as friendly as they seem. All this while, instead of making me happy, i have let alonelylife affect me. It has made me bitter inside out now. Enough is said, but see you people, I have made my stay too long. Moderators, you can officially remove my name from here. I wish everyone here all the best in whatever you do.

SadRabbit said:
Once again, I am leaving Alonelylife for good now. Won't be coming back anymore. I guess this place isn't that really good place for people to seek new friends and stuff. Pardon me for saying all these, but this has been my exact sentiments for a long time. Low responses for PMs and hardly anyone to talk too. But i guess its just me, like my life, alonelylife has failed me once again. And this time, I am gonna go now, never coming back to here. I think in this site, people all have their own agendas now and aren't really as friendly as they seem. All this while, instead of making me happy, i have let alonelylife affect me. It has made me bitter inside out now. Enough is said, but see you people, I have made my stay too long. Moderators, you can officially remove my name from here. I wish everyone here all the best in whatever you do.

Meh, I will be sorry to see you go.

All I can say is the internet in of itself, even at its best, is far from a warm sincere social atmosphere. In fact, for many, it is nothing more than substitution for it or, at worse, a game.

Regardless, good luck in life. May you always find that which you seek.

We can be friends, please dont give up on ALL you are one of the good guys :(

Yes he is definitly one of the good ones. It so feels like you are talking to me when you say 'people all have their own agendas now and aren't really as friendly as they seem'

I dont know what I can say to make you feel less bitter. But the truth is when I met you, you were a very good person to me and I still see that you are a good person. Our friendship (even though we dont talk now) will always mean a lot to me.

Thank you for always being there for me. And I wish I could have been there more for you. I wish you all the best. And want you to know that;

love can be REAL; friendship IS real; you are a verrry good person no matter how much you try to deny it.
And you arent a screw up. Good luck in school. With time you will sort life out. Just have patience with life, and be open to it's blessings.

At A Lonely Life we are gathered out of a general theme of loneliness. A good number of us are shy and/or lacking in the area of social skills. While as a whole that may give this place a better ability to empathize with these problems it also means that you will find far less social butterflies here then in the general public. For some of us our loneliness has more to do with how we relate to the world and the people around us then anything.

While sharing a common experience of loneliness may help bring us together and help promote interaction, that may be a bit of a learning experience for some of us.

I would guess that i have been contacted here just slightly more frequently then i have been at most other forums. That i find to be more then i expected. Unfortunately i suspect that i have given some of those people the same impression of me as you have expressed about the people here. That is a result of my social ineptitude rather then theses "agendas" that you see.

There are a lot of good people here, some of which i talk to frequently, some not even monthly and a whole lot of good people who i have never talked to. That isn't their fault, it is mine. My social inability followed me here.

When i came here i didn't understand the forum to be promising me anything though it was offering me a place where many understood my experiences and frustrations. I learned of others that felt the same way and had the same difficulties. Sometimes i could learn from them and their experiences. It was a place where part of me that felt alien in this world was understood.

I am sorry that you did not find what you were looking for during your stays here. I do hope that you find it and i wish you the very best in that.

Sorry to see you go. I always enjoyed your posts.

I go back and forth with this place. I leave and come back, leave and come back, etc.

I'm no expert, but I think the key is in not allowing it to become a "crutch". My initial mistake was treating this place as a sort of clinic where I could pour out my emotions like I was in some kind of therapy session.

I finally realized that there aren't any doctors around. If there are, they're keeping pretty quiet.

wishing you the best...

I sent a birthday congratulations message to SadRabbit last night without knowing this post.
umm.
Timing is so impotant.

SadRabbit said:

If you want me to add you to IM let me know. I talk to anyone

Sanal said:
diggin up old thread evefan? he came back already..

Looks like she just replied to it after another dug it up.

sad rabbit did not leave and it was Pasha Selim that revived the thread asking where Bella is.

Latest posts

Back