Goodbye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Im sorry that you didnt find what you were looking for in this site, but I understand how it is that you feel. I can tell that you are a really friendly person from your previous posts and that maybe this post is partly anger and frustration at the fact that you arent being accepted like you expected to. If you do decide to come back, you can definitely call me a friend. I dont come onto this site very often, but when I do I can try to be as much help as I can.

Please come back Rebel :(

I hope to God my stint will not end like that...

Only joined yesterday and already having a few doubts. As far as I am concerned a site like this is for making friends, however it is labeled.

I really feel for that member right there, the fact that she joined a site for lonely people and no one befriended her is a tad odd. But maybe she was melodramatic? Whatever.

But all in all I am 100% sure she was a genuine dear. Shame I turned up so late, least there would have been at least one dedicated friend I was looking for.

Sorry to hear that you have left.

(didn't have time to read all the posts cause lunch is almost over)

:(

aw well i can't make you stay, and i'm sorry this place didn't work. I haven't been on here a whole lot recently. (we're suppose to be getting our computer back sometime this week yay)

but i know the hate you feel. I don't know if it's the same, We've been so angry at someone that's nowhere to be found and we find that we are very angry at those around us. And treat them like honeysuckle with sarcasm, and passive agressive blogs ect. when someone i knew for like 8 years ditches me, and doesn't have the decency to tell me then whenever i try to talk to them they stare at me like i'm an idiot. It was like poison seping into my very fragile social life. I was anrgy at them at everyone, because they couldn't fill the void that person left. Now i have no one. Wehn we're so angry, it feels and we know that everyone else is at fault. Sorry i know you don't want me talking about myself. But i guess this feels similar. And i know i'm just bullshitting my way with words the way i ussally do. Trying act like i'm calm and content. (and cool and smooth like a superstar white rapper :) )
denying and pushing down the feeling that this makes me sad and upset. I replyed to your last pm, you said you had been busy so i was pateint and figured you'd get back to me when i can.You're an awesome person rebel.

Hell you're probably mad at me too, thats okay.

just try not to burn all of your bridges, when you calm down, and if you ever want to chat or come back, thats fine with me.

i know i don't have all the answers ( but i'd like to think i kinda do. Denial and delusions help with the self esteem)

this is probably an old thread, so you're probably never gonna see this anyways

:(

just remember peace, and smilie faces and everything will be okay

:D

Latest posts

Back