Goodreads

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, link to my profile has always been on my signature. So anyone is welcome to add me, if you want to.

AmytheTemperamental said:
It is what you make it out to be.  Not everyone goes there to spy on other people. And apparently they don't remember who their friends are anyways :club:

XD now I will never forget

I accidentally created one... and then I got scared and purposely forgot my log-in details and all and never really used it.

I believe people have to buy the book for themselves.

Thank you. And that settles that for me. 

The reason why I asked about Goodreads is that I just got a Amazon Fire and it has that on there and I was curious. Now I am like "screw this."  :) :)

BeyondShy said:

The reason why I asked about Goodreads is that I just got a Amazon Fire and it has that on there and I was curious. Now I am like "screw this."  :) :)

You can also borrow ebooks from public libraries for free and download to your Amazon device. I've done it.

SofiasMami said:
You can also borrow ebooks from public libraries for free and download to your Amazon device. I've done it.

Yes Ma'am. Thank you.

ladyforsaken said:
I accidentally created one... and then I got scared and purposely forgot my log-in details and all and never really used it.

Why did you get scared, haha?

Paraiyar said:
ladyforsaken said:

Why did you get scared, haha?

I have no idea lmao.

Hmm, I think it was the fact that it was all new to me, and it had a smart feel to it that it made me feel not so smart for not having read as much as a lot of people I know. I got scared of this whole idea of people seeing what I read and laughing at the stuff I read and them trying to converse about stuff they've read and I'd not have anything to say.

I don't think I looked past the first page that I came to after my account creation, hah.

BeyondShy said:

My first thought was also *sigh* another popularity contest, but someone reminded me you don't have to play that game if you don't want to :)

Latest posts

Back