Grade A!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GioRocket

Reaction score
I did it! Working at uni for 10 hours a day, everyday, since September paid off! Working through the christmas holidays, i think i was even at my desk working at midnight on new years day lol but I got my results today and saw a Grade A! :D

The fact I can say that I am now an A student in the final year of university is freaking amazing! My social life, personal life and all that crap can be as bad as it wants to be but oh my god I deserved that grade! Nobody worked harder than me, I truly believe that

A few years ago, back in college my grades were shocking, I think I failed 2 courses and got an E in the other, but slowly through the years my grades have been getting better and better, working my way up to the top. This is actually my second A, I got my first last year but was convinced that was just a fluke one hit wonder lol but i guess it wasn't, I am the guy who gets consistent grade A's xD

Yaaay congrats! I’m glad the hard work has paid off :)

Congratulations Gio. Your hard work paid off :) Now that you've built on your discipline, a lot of good things will keep coming to you.

On a slightly related note here, because of my high grade, I have just been ACCEPTED onto a Masters Degree in "Contemporary Fine Art" and I get a huuuuuge discount.

Winning...

Latest posts

Back