Graduated... now what?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatz

Reaction score
Well, I just had my graduation ceremony earlier and I am sitting here all alone, no one to really celebrate with. No parties to go to. So now I am a college graduate looking for a job. Kinda feel depressed that I haven't made the life long college friends and I feel like I have nothing to show for getting through school. As of this point, I have no idea what I'm going to be doing now and I am worried that I won't even be able to find a job. Graduating from college isn't as exciting as I thought it would be. I feel rather odd. Such a strange feeling that I just can't place. Anyways, just wanted to write what was on my mind. Anyone else who graduated, Congrats Class of 2010!

*hugs beatz*

hmm i have no idea what I'm going to do once I graduate college

you know get a job hopefully

what did you study?

if you have some money you travel and see other countries and cultures

then try and get a job and a place to live I guess try speed dating?

try sky diving or something exciting heck man you just graduated from college!! that is an amazing achievement that takes a lot of work so feel proud!

good luck and *hugs

:)

hey man at least u have somethin to prove, im a loner too but havent got these marvelous certificates. life is like a walk on the beach, u never kno what u gona find next

Graduating is like walking up a 20,000 step staircase and then when you reach the top you realize that you have a mountain to climb.

And then a desert to cross.

And then hell, maybe a few Greek gods to fight.

Latest posts

Back