Greetings all!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneguyfromfl

Reaction score
I'm glad I joined this thing! I joined because I'm sick & tired of being alone & wanted to reach out to others like myself.

Hello mr. guy from florida. I'm new too. So yeah... I don't have much more to say, but at least you got a reply. In a sad sad cruel beautiful world perhaps this will comfort you in some way. perhaps not... hmmmm.... yeah can't think of much more to say.

If a train leaves Hawaii traveling 57 mph and a train leaves new york traveling 72 mph how long will it take to make the bridge for them to meet?

See, now you don't feel so alone. Not only did you get a reply from another lonely folk, but you also have been met with a question requiring logical reasoning to deal with a particular problem of transit.

Now for a joke.

3 men walked into a bar...The 4th guy ducked and laughed at the other 3... so they left him behind and went to the bar without him... and now he's lonely and wished he hit the bar too so he could have shared the experience and not gotten excluded from the group he was with.

Hmm that's all I got for now. Welcome to the forum people find by typing "i'm lonely" in google :)

Oh last thing. I've found the cure for lonesomnesseseses you just gotta watch craig fergusson (prolly spelt the last name wrong) on the CBS after lettermen. He's mega awesome funny and will make you laugh for an hour, but then you might feel lonely again after so make sure you keep watching every weeknight... that's my advice for you mr. florida lonely man.

Welcome to the forum

Hi yesm and welcome to the forum! :)
Hope you`ll like it here bc friends I`m sure you`ll make, since this is one big family we`re in! :p Hug.
Love&Peace!

[youtube]SIenvQkVlLo[/youtube]

hello! guten tag! greetings :)

welcome to ALL:D

we have a chatroom so make sure to come and say hello in there if you want.

<(^_^)> hugs!

Latest posts

Back