Guess I might give this a shot.. looking for people to talk to/be online friends with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeky_loser

Reaction score
So, since I live in Serbia it's gonna be all online or if you like via normal mail, but I make no guarantees of handwriting quality.

I don't think I told anyone my name here, it's Nikola, but foreign people tend to call me Niko so that's okay.
Like I mentioned in the intro thread, my interests are gaming, music and being a loser. If you like any of those three you should message me. I'm pretty lonely and I'm online most of the day.

I especially like music from the 60s and 70s and blues, country and folk. Also newer indie stuff like Neko Case or Bon Iver. So if you like talking about music, I can talk about it a lot.
Gaming too, although my xbox crapped out about a year ago so now I play on the PS2... :(

Anyway, my AIM is nikodkg and my gmail is [email protected] You can also PM me, or even add me on facebook if you want http://www.facebook.com/nikodkg

Looking forward to hearing from someone :D

Welcome Nikola. Gald to have you on the forum. I'd like to know something about your country, if you like. What is your weather like. What sports are popular. What are favorite foods of your country?
the ppl here a great bunch to hang with, hope you'll stay around and make some new friendships.
PS-I'm stateside

Latest posts

Back