Guys will only be your friend if you're hot and/ or because of potential for sex...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some really funny people around here :D
Yes they are all very extremely unbelievably horny. I think mostly when it comes to men yes they will do that, but some of them get so desperate they start to care less about looks, even then though its just as bad. It seems to me with girls you find more of the smart or caring type, not sure though, but girls are definitely more caring.
You know I would'nt be surprised if people at meetups were like that. You can meet a good nice feeling healing guy that is not after sex or appearance at a place like volunteering services, but the problem I think is people there are'nt into meeting new people whereas at meet-ups you know meeting is involved lol

Nah...not all guys. I'm sure one could say the same thing for women too... hah. But, I don't think it's true either.

I think what it really comes down to is the type of person... be it man or woman and what they are looking for.

Latest posts

Back