Guys, would you...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Katia

Ever approach a girl you did not know?

If so, what makes a girl approachable?

Katia said:
Ever approach a girl you did not know?

If so, what makes a girl approachable?

Sure why not? Unless I would want to marry my mom if you know what I mean...

What makes a girl approachable is very different from person to person I think. But smiling is never a bad thing. If you're talking about a guy just out of the blue approaching a girl (that didn't really notice him on the train station of whatever), then that would probably take a very cute girl or a very confident guy ;) If they 'don't really know each other' but have been looking at each other for some time or have the same friend(s), then that's a different story. Much easier. Just talk about common friends or something, and you're in.

I don't know, I don't really have an issue with such things. I've even asked out girls I didn't know just like that, and it worked :)

I have no problems with approaching women, but i'd never do so to ask one out for example. I find relationships too important to simply base them on a woman's appearance. Even though i have no problems with being social in real life i find the internet to be the fastest and most efficient way to find a partner. Then why on earth am i even replying to this thread...? lol ;)

Hmm, that's interesting :) I've always been curious about how the opposite sex thinks.

I usually approach girls because I want someone to talk to. It can be difficult to approach a girl and talk to her if you are thinking too much about how attractive she is.

What makes a girl approachable is what makes any person approachable. They are enthusiastic and outgoing, or at least they are nice when you speak to them. It is really hard to talk to a girl if she seems uncomfortable with me being there and then doesn't contribute to the conversation. I know that she may be nervous, but it seems like she doesn't want me there and dislikes me. Her passiveness makes me give up on talking to her. The point of this lecture is to learn to be nice to people if you want them to like you and remember that many people are also insecure.

I have done it a lot recently, mainly I have gotten no in responce to asking for numbers. So i figure i should develop something that makes a girl laugh or something but i don't have any jokes.
As for approachable the less shallow and empty headed you seem the better. As well as just in general being pretty.

frey12 said:
I have done it a lot recently, mainly I have gotten no in responce to asking for numbers. So i figure i should develop something that makes a girl laugh or something but i don't have any jokes.
As for approachable the less shallow and empty headed you seem the better. As well as just in general being pretty.

Doesn't expecting a girl to not really be shallow while at the same time expecting them to be generally pretty seem a little hypocritical?

Rule #1 no wedding ring.lol
Yeah you have to get over her beauty, but if she gives you eye contact, it's much easier.
Not a stair down but you can sense the vibe if she's leaving herself open or available.
It's really hard to say becuase I'm attracted to certain type of women.
For me , 9 times out of 10 the woman will approch me and make small talk...then i really know she's approchable.lol
I think most people would term that as flirting.lol
I don't really judge her in those moments becuase I'm trying not make an ass out of myself too.

Katia are you trying to be more approachable?

just be nice. smile if you see someone you like. girls can get away with flirting with their eyes much better than guys can.

never

It seems awkward and inappropriate to me, and I would think it's awkward to most women.

anime girlboy said:
Katia are you trying to be more approachable?

just be nice. smile if you see someone you like. girls can get away with flirting with their eyes much better than guys can.

I agree with you. A girls eyes can do wonders. All you need is to be out somewhere and just paying attention to the people around you ie. mall, coffee shop.... Once you find a guy you like, look at him (but don't just stare if you know there is no way he'll look at you LOL). Once he looks your way...hold the stare for a split second... if you get that funny feeling that he noticed you and holds your stare... then do that shy kind of look away where you close your eyes for a moment while amming your gaze down and to the side while doing a SLIGHT SHY smile and then turn your head away. Then look around other places and after a bit look his way again...if he was interested he'll stick around or at least will keep looking back at you...once guys get that signal they will almost 100% smile back after that and maybe even come up to you. But you have to practice this in the mirror and DON"T OVERDO IT!

Am I right guys? Most of you wait for that signal?

It's already been said^ all it takes is a smile and eye contact and MOST guys will start talking to you. If you're all shy and looking away he really won't think you're interested and he won't bother because none wants to get turned down

Latest posts

Back