Emotions resulting from Reincarnation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August Campbell

My ultimate dream came true.
Reaction score
So far, all the suggestions to ease depression as well as other negative emotions have not yet included the solution of Reincarnation therapy, so I introduce it now. This of course presumes that you have died multiple times and have lived as many too. The purpose of this exploratory approach is to look at your past incarnations and rediscover incidents in the previous lifetime that must have caused your present emotional state and present situation.
For example, there was a patient who had claustrophobia, a tremendous fear of being in enclosed areas. It was found through hypnotic regression that in the previous reincarnation he had been locked in the closet for a prolonged period of time. So that trauma had carried over into his present incarnation. Mind you, it must be emphasized that he was Never locked up in a closet in the present life at all. Instead it happened in the previous incarnation. The way it was verified that the lockup happened not in his present life but in a previous incarnation was because the people in his hypnotic regression were people he did not know at all. In this way, the therapist's use of hypnotic regression enabled him to overcome his phobia by hypnotically confronting the trauma.
I think this approach would apply to specific people on this forum who have severe emotions that are so firmly entrenched that regular-type therapy doesn't work.

I theorise that transexuals are still connected with their past lives when they were a different gender. Just a theory - though i cant say for sure if i believe or not. It's like believing someone can play a guitar - you never truly know until you see them play.

Last edited:
If it works, fine, but I don’t believe in reincarnation. Mind you, I must’ve killed a few Chinamen in my previous life.
You said you don't believe in reincarnation--yet you also say that you killed some Chinese in your previous life. Isn't that contradictory?

I theorise that transexuals are still connected with their past lives when they were a different gender. Just a theory - though i cant say for sure if i believe or not. It's like believing someone can play a guitar - you never truly know until you see them play.
Even though You say your idea about trans is a theory, it's actually factual because I actually heard a trans say that their present state is due to a previous reincarnation in which it was a different gender. So you are correct.

oh right. well, i never doubted that a statement like that was made. people make outrageous statements all the time.
No, not outrageous, especially when compared to those Christians who insist that homosexuals go to Hell to be punished there forever. In comparison then--wouldn't you prefer the reincarnation belief? Hopefully you don't believe in the Hell idea.
At the same time, although there are Christians who are condemning--there are also many who are compassionate. In fact, a local Christian-charity has helped me make my ultimate dream come true. But Buddhism has helped just as much too. So I practice both. And that's good because this forum insists on respect for all the religions equally.

No, not outrageous
Yes, outrageous in my opinion.
especially when compared to those Christians who insist that homosexuals go to Hell to be punished there forever. In comparison then--wouldn't you prefer the reincarnation belief?
I don’t believe in religion.
Hopefully you don't believe in the Hell idea.
At the same time, although there are Christians who are condemning--there are also many who are compassionate. In fact, a local Christian-charity has helped me make my ultimate dream come true.
Which is what?
But Buddhism has helped just as much too. So I practice both. And that's good because this forum insists on respect for all the religions equally.
It does? I don’t see that it does.

Latest posts

Back