Had Enough..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IWTDIE

Reaction score
I'm really sick of everything... I feel like I'm not meant to be here...

I was born on friday 13th...
My mother had two miscarriages before me...
Nurses told her to abort me because it was too risky... maybe that should of happened.

I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder... this is so annoying because it makes everything such a task
I think I have depression (my mother had it)...
I always feel anxious...
I have the local lunatic after me wanting to beat me up...
I feel so out of place where I live...
I feel like I have no path in life and am stuck in my dead end job...
I've never had a gf...
I'm stuck in a shitty area where the only youth are the hoodlums who roam the street thinking they iz "gangster"

I took 8 paracetomols in a row the other day because thats all we had.. obviously not enough

i'm sorry

*hugs*

we're all in this together and i'm pulling for you

:)

Two men walked into the same alley and met a deadend at the end of the alley.

The first man saw that it was a deadend and turned back to continue his journey.

The second man saw that it was a deadend and he stopped there.

"Oh well.This is a deadend,I guess there is end of it.I am too tired moving ahead."

Life is never easy.It is easy to give up than to continue to move on.If you choose not to move on,your problems will remain.If you move on and battled these problems,you maybe able to solve these problems.

If I battle these problems particularly the problem of the psycho after me I'm going to get killed, or if I defend myself even beat him up, it will escalade into him getting his huge family involved which then would probably lead to danger for my family and the last thing I want to happen is for my mother or father to get hurt

You know, there are laws against intimidation and harrassment. In fact, if this is happening at school, there are even laws against bullying. We have special forms we have to fill out whenever a student says that he/she is being bullied or intimidated by someone. If we don't do it, then we're legally liable for whatever may happen as a result of our silence. Talk to someone at school, or else talk to someone with the police. If it's this big of a deal, let the law help. People tend to shut up and back down from their threats when the authorites become involved.

That, or join the Army, learn some awesome moves, and kick his ass. Just a thought... I never felt more confident than my first time doing hand2hand in basic training :)

Lol its funny you said that because I am trying to join the army at the moment and I hope it will help me, and will give me a long break from here

if you're old enough...why don't you move? there are so many places in the US you could move to...or even the world. Broaden your horizons. Just because you were born and raised in a certain area doesn't mean you will fit in. I moved through three countries throughout my life and about 20 times in one city. I always found that each time it was like a fresh start. No one knew anything about you and you could be anyone you wanted. I'm not saying lie...but no one had to know your past.

Some places I found no matter what...I just couldn't fit in...others I found it all flowed. Explore...you will eventually find your place in this world. But always remember to look at the positive side of everything. Treat life like an adventure and not as a sentence.

Latest posts

Back