Half Moon

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you take these? Surely these aren't point & shoot pictures? i've taken pictures like this of the moon, but only by hooking up my Nikon camera to my telescope. Anyway, wicked pics!!

ringwood said:
Did you take these? Surely these aren't point & shoot pictures? i've taken pictures like this of the moon, but only by hooking up my Nikon camera to my telescope. Anyway, wicked pics!!

yes took the first on my way to my Mam's and the other one on my way home. Full zoom, point and shoot, bit tricky keeping it steady though !

So you didn't use a tripod on this? I just can't get over the detail, it really is impressive...you must have super steady hands - if I tried this without a tripod, the result would be a lovely white blur. ;

ringwood said:
So you didn't use a tripod on this? I just can't get over the detail, it really is impressive...you must have super steady hands - if I tried this without a tripod, the result would be a lovely white blur. ;

no I haven't got a tripod. I zoom in and when the image becomes clear, I take the picture. A few that you aren't seeing turn out blurred. Usually takes about 3 or 4 attempts.

Your camera must have a large zoom then to be able to capture it so close and clear, nice one! Have you ever tried taking stars?

ladyforsaken said:
Your camera must have a large zoom then to be able to capture it so close and clear, nice one! Have you ever tried taking stars?

my camera zoom is 30 x

I was walking along last night and I noticed even though it was a clear sky, there wasn't many stars in the sky.

Whoa awesome camera you have. Well try taking stars when you can! If it's even possible. :D

Latest posts

Back