Happy 237th Birthday America!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, sweet. :)

You know, there is an image going around on Facebook...apparently a lot of younger people have been tweeting, "I can't believe America is 2013 years old!..." stupid people, lol.

Happy Independence Day, everyone!

Happy Birthday, America!

I look forward to more pointless wars, pointless deaths and idiotic politics.

The following is shameful for a small minority of Americans:
disbelief.gif

[video=youtube]

... of course... what an oversight... you ARE slaves, living in comfortable homes with running water, electricity, computer, flatscreen tv etc. Slaves because of guvmunt schemes to spy on you and take your guns. Slaves because you have to pay some tax. That compares to actual slavery.

rdor said:
... of course... what an oversight... you ARE slaves, living in comfortable homes with running water, electricity, computer, flatscreen tv etc. Slaves because of guvmunt schemes to spy on you and take your guns. Slaves because you have to pay some tax. That compares to actual slavery.

Comfortable homes being foreclosed on;
Running water & power bills that take a third of your income;
Computers and TV's bought on credit cards that take the rest of your income;
ACTUAL government spying, not "schemes." ....

The point of this thread was my expression joy regarding a holiday. So, do not use it to start a flame war over whether my country is corrupt and mean spirited. Sadly, you find those two states of mind in just about every governmental body these days. :(

rdor said:

I'm actually for gun control, but I don't like being spied on.

Jerasmussen said:
The point of this thread was my expression joy regarding a holiday. So, do not use it to start a flame war over whether my country is corrupt and mean spirited. Sadly, you find those two states of mind in just about every governmental body these days. :(

^This. +1000. Well ******* said. Some people just love to honeysuckle stir....anonymously, of course. :/

The thread was a nice idea - thanks for the thought.

Latest posts

Back