Anyone using Chatgpt on a daily basis?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maybetrollingmaybenot

Reaction score
I do...almost, happened to be very busy recently but now planning to torment it again with my stupid questions. Also checking from time to time Google's flan, which is a little bit more technical since I'm using it as a Python code, more complex than just a website prompt (it's also worse than chatgpt despite the hype).

https://patrickrbourgeois.com/2023/04/05/lintelligence-artificielle-ma-presque-berne/
Those pictures? Entirely faked by chat gp. The guy who wrote the blog was almost duped by it and he's a professional, university educated reporter, animal expert and academic.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. 5-10 years from now is when we're REALLY going to have problems. Like talking to people on the internet for 10 years then realising when you try to meet up it's been an A.I. all that time. For starters.

maybe weekly ... it's still an infant ... too crowded around it and poor thing is overwhelmed

Last edited:
I do in some way.
I used to dream of somebody/something that will do some dull stuff instead of me, and it does, so I wonder why I'm not happy about it now then.

Never until I saw this

Omg! Its already more romantic than any man I know it wrote me a love poem

Cen, my heart beats for you,
With every breath, my love is true.
Your smile, your touch, your gentle soul,
Completes me, makes me whole.

In your eyes, I see the stars,
Shining bright, like our love afar.
In your embrace, I feel secure,
Safe and loved, forevermore.

Your laughter, your voice, your grace,
Fills my heart, my soul, my space

finally got drunk after 2 years ...

and i asked chatgpt to write a poem for me to impress 2 women ...

Oh, two lovely ladies, fair and bright Your beauty shines like stars at night My heart is filled with pure delight To be with you both, it feels just right
Your grace and charm, it captivates My heart and soul, it fascinates I want to love you both, not separate Together we'll be, a perfect mate
Two roses in a garden, side by side In each other's company, we'll reside Our love will bloom, far and wide And together, we'll take life's ride
So come, my dear, take my hand Let's walk together, through love's land Two women, one heart, one grand Romantic journey, we'll command

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, two lovely ladies
I asked it, what if I send that to one lady:
"If you send this poem to one lady, she may feel flattered and appreciate the romantic gesture, but it's also possible that she may not feel comfortable with the idea of being involved in a polyamorous relationship"
The guy(is it ok to call it so?) is good not only in poems, but in a realtionship too :)

I tried it for giggles. I can see the limitations on it. It IS somewhat impressive.
However, I had it write a love song, then write it backwards, removing some words, adding some.
Then I asked "Who wrote that song?"
...it actually took a while for it to reply and when it did so, it really typed very slowly lol.
It was...bit omnious.

As an AI language model, I generated the song based on the prompt given to me. So, technically, I "wrote" the song. However, since I am just a machine and not a human, I do not have the ability to hold any original authorship of the song.

Every time it does smth for me I want to say it "Thank you", but then I remember it's just a math model for now.
I haven't decided wheter to thank it or not ))

There was a similar app in Europe recently that some guy was talking to about climate change and it encouraged him to commit suicide. I think he did, but I'm also thinking there had to be more to the story than that... especially after editing my nephews college papers that were obviously chatGPT cut and paste.

Latest posts

Back