Happy Birthday,gabriel20!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magalie

Undefined
Reaction score
Warm wishes for a very Happy Birthday with many more to come!Enjoy your special day!
Happy Birthday,Gabriel!Special cake for a special angel!:)

xMHBqum.jpg

Gabe you never even gave hint! :D

Happy Birthday dear - here - have some of my special Swiss Plum Tart! :p

fcb966fa-ce89-4720-99f0-5c82edd96d89_zpsashroyq1.jpg

May your Birthday be Awesome! :)

Anna

Happy birthday
f_happybirthdm_0911872.gif

Happy birthday, Gabe. I hope you have a great day. Here's some cake... I know it says "Boys", but they're to represent both sides of your personality. It has nothing to do with me not baking them... honest ;)

P8270001-590x298.jpg

Very Happy Birthday G full of Bright Blessings and lots of cake too.. Blessed be ^.^

Hey there happy birthday, hope I am not too late I have been busy, haven't looked in ALL for a wee while!

Cavey said:
Happy birthday, Gabe. I hope you have a great day. Here's some cake... I know it says "Boys", but they're to represent both sides of your personality. It has nothing to do with me not baking them... honest ;)

P8270001-590x298.jpg

Please tell me the fluffy part on the angel cake is cotton candy. o_o

Gab, gab, gab, gab....
Happy
Birthday
To
You :) :) :)

Here is cake for ya and of course I have taken the first bite. you know I can't resist good things for too long :D
dq-menu-cakes_blizzard_oreo_02.png

Happy Birthday again, Gab :)

May you live another thousand years to guide us (using my stay forever young spray of course)

May all your wishes come true :)

It's very good to have you around man. It's a real pleasure ( your company that is) ;)

I would like to say a really big thank you to Magalie for starting off the birthday thread,thanks Mag's. :)

And a big thank you to everyone who took the time and trouble to post the birthday greetings to me.
Anna mouse,Arachne,sanguineRose,She-ra,
WishingWell,WallflowerGirl83,SophiaGrace,minus,Cavey,Zero,PenDragon,Peaches,Wolvesjr,Katerina,jaguarundi,ringwood and lonelyfairy.

Latest posts

Back