Has this ever happened to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake Dog

Reaction score
When I think, I tend to just stare into space in my general direction. In class today, I kept thinking, and since I'm left-handed I kept staring off into the left side of the room. This girl was looking right at me. She didn't look like she was too happy.

Well, since it is a philosophy class, I obviously kept thinking and staring into that general direction. I can't help but feel like that girl thought I was staring at her. I wonder if she thinks I'm a weirdo staring at her, when I was just trying to understand an argument that was being presented.....ugh. Has this (or other similar events) happened to any of you?

Not really I usually will justy look at thier tits...this way...there no guessing .lol.
Shes either going blush or think I want her her body. Its all good. Im complimenting her either way...
Just joking. ...

I usually looking right into a womans eye when communicating with them
or establissh eye contact...
If Im smiling...I usually get a smile back
when running into people or women out in puiblic.

Its like people wearing shades...looking in my direction...who knows if theyre looking at me or just in the general direction...I usually dont make much of it...unless there more inneractions

Its a simple trick my acting tuaght me
when preforming on a stage....
You bascailly look at poeoples forhead or right over their heads...Itll look like your looking at people in the eyes....

Its also a something you can do when hitting on women if youre still not comfortiable making eyes contact with women

Anyway..Ive been hanging @ coffee shop lately....
Lots of people come and go...
Some people look right at me and dont say anything...Other say HI, wink or whatever...Its not that big of a deal to me.

Ive had women give me evil dirty looks..straight up ...like they hate me..

Thats becuase Jennifer and I used to just do wnat we do...
These same women are also my exgf Sherry,'s freinds..LOL

mmmmm...Sherry and Jennifer are both way better loking than these women.LOL

One of my female firends..wont even talk to me anymore..Thats because she used to lead me on...
Then I Hooked up with Renae..then with Jennifer....
The thing of it is...Shes attracted to me.

Cupcake I will reply simply because you deserve more than what has been posted... *rolls eyes* and yupp, it's happened to me too lol only I normally make eye contact when I realize it, smile vaguely and stare in a different general direction.

You find this woman attractive?

If you do...dont be shy about it.
When I was single and avaliable...everything I saw a woman Im attracticed to know..I find her attractive...

I now it sounds kind of corney...but
Im my mind Im talking to myself before theres in type of inner actions...
' shower me with your love"
Its kind of like a vibe I put out.

anyway...if and when you get into a relationship with a woman..its kind of the same attitude you kind da maitain..
Every morning or every time you see her
" WOW..Im I luckie to be with you"

So its kind of the same as
"shower me with your love babe"

I got all these tips from positive relationships building materails

It kind da cuts through the bullshit of building your confidence and all that good honeysuckle..

I know women dont like to hear it..
but pretty chicks are dime a dosen in California.
Im exposed to pretty women all the time...its not a big to me.
By defualt of being exposed to so many pretty women...I dont put women on pedestals...

Plus the tip of
' shower me with your love ' is from
a woman..
She also the author of the
Course in Miracles.
Shes very. Very spiritual

screw all of that guilt and shame bullshit .dude.
If you find her attractive let her know...at least shell know where you stand...Theres nothing wrong with appriciating womens beauty and sexyness.
Compliment her.

If shes holding out for whatever her reasons....at least you did you part Dude.

Just move on to the next chick...
Pick the chicks you like..the pretty sexy once dude....

Its the same thing when chicks pick guys for whatever their reasons are...
They sure the fresia dont feel guilty about that...

Yeah, I've had a similar thing. I've only ever once had it be obviously "negative", when this older woman gave me a dirty look ages ago and it took me a moment to figure out why, because I was just thinking at the time. I don't really remember it.

I've had some strangely nice surprises, like I will drift into my thoughts like a fool (usually meant to be thinking about work at the time :rolleyes: ) only to find I was accidentally staring at a girl and now she's smiling at me or something.

I wouldn't worry about it. If other people are too vacuous to realise that you're thinking hard, that's their problem :p

Do you the chick on my avitar?

Thats my daughter dude...
Shes drop dead gorgeouse..
She looks just like her mother. RENAE

My daghter have men chasing after by the thousands....becuase of her beauty.
Its just the entertainment industry.

The thing of it is...she only have a BF.
His just an average looking kid..

If you know my daghter on a personal level...shes just an average person like everyone else.

I've had that too. I don't think people think about it a lot, more than perhaps a wee tad discomfort in the exact moment :p

I've developed a weird tic though. If I start to think of something embarrasing I've done lately, I (if I'm with someone) turn and look straightly and like piercingly at them. I'm guessing it's a reaction aimed at getting some distraction from my thoughts, but I imagine it seems a bit out of place :p

When deep in thought, I can do that as well. Best part is, I'm completely spaced out and in most cases my vision goes completely out of focus. Though, this happens more often when I'm really tired. I too had a similar situation where I was at school putting some finishing touches on some garments before they were due, after I had been there all night. A girl came in the room, and what doing whatever, while I was feeding the elastic into the casings in a garment. Now, I can do this with my hands very easily without looking at it, because I'm just guiding a safety pin through the casing and pulling the elastic through. But the girl in the room started to get really frustrated with me while I was staring off at the ceiling across the room with a stupid looking smile on my face. (I was REALLY ******* tired) I wasn't even looking in her general direction either, but she was a stupid girl with a horrible attitude, and I was obviously delusional. (hehe)

When I was around six, one of my teachers was staring me down silently while we all worked, and she had this horrible expression on her face. After a few minutes of this, I started crying and she snapped out of it and realized what she'd done. She came over and hugged me and explained, and although I understood, I felt terrible for the rest of the day. This has stayed with me all of these years, and to this day, whenever my brain is going to be somewhere else, I automatically stare down.

Usually when I zone out, I'm out for a good 15 minutes or so. By then the person who I was staring at accidentally has probably seen me with my eyes rolled to the back of my head and drool forming at my mouth. Generally pretty obvious I'm not all there at that point. :)

nerdygirl said:
When I was around six, one of my teachers was staring me down silently while we all worked, and she had this horrible expression on her face. After a few minutes of this, I started crying and she snapped out of it and realized what she'd done. She came over and hugged me and explained, and although I understood, I felt terrible for the rest of the day. This has stayed with me all of these years, and to this day, whenever my brain is going to be somewhere else, I automatically stare down.

awwww (hug)

I actually used to stare like that.. and people would think I'd be staring at them, while I was actually just completely lost in thought.
That was years ago.
Now I just stare at people, while I pretend to be thinking deeply about something :D

Vagrant Legacy said:
I actually used to stare like that.. and people would think I'd be staring at them, while I was actually just completely lost in thought.
That was years ago.
Now I just stare at people, while I pretend to be thinking deeply about something :D

lmfaooooo win

I tend to avoid eye contact with everyone automatically. But I used to space out and daydream a lot in class, and was yelled-at once for doing so when we were given instructions. I had no clue what I had done wrong.

Men space out all the time....

Its actually a natural process of our mind resting itself or meditation

But pople had to go complicate the sit out of everything. Annylize it.. Disect it..
ect..ect.

I f your taking pyschology...hopeful youre get to that chapter of how the brain works.

Thats why OSHA made it Law in the USA for workers to take a manditory break every 15 mins for every 2 hours of work....To chill the fresia out. Veg out or space out...so our mind can rest itself.

Latest posts

Back