HATE GIRLS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the fresia is everybody talking about cats and dogs on my post that has absolutley ******* nothing to do with animals!!!! Get the fresia out!!!!!!

lonely guy said:
I hate love, I hate you, and hate me. Life sucks. Its no pleasant melody. Why dont you just put a bullet in my **** head. Im gonna kill myself anyways soon. I dont like girls. For a matter of fact I really loathe them. But at the same time I really love them. But girls dont love me, and they never will. They play games, they mess with your mind, they break your heart, and eat your spine. Girls are so lovely, but so stale. I just have really no hope in life. I drink the day away. I smoke the night away too. I just hate love, I hate life, I hate me. And nobody knows I exist. If girls just knew me. If the world just knew me.
Im signing off.

I well re post this in case you missed it the fist time and again I apologias for going of topic in your thread.

My Guss is you got drunk and needed to get honeysuckle out. I did that a few days ago. It involved one of my msn contacts that I "O" a BIG thank you to for lessening to my drunken ramble. I understand where your coming from mate. ppl always say there is some one out there for every one. I disagree. Every one knows of that one lonely old man that never found anyone. I always think of it like this. Life is not forever and a lot faster then you think. The days go slow but the years go fast. So when your on you death bed you well know your there for natural coursers and that you never gave up. spirit is forever life is not. maybe you well come back and be given a different start in life and a different personalty and different place to grow up in. Who knows but for the short time that we have to spend in this life we might as we Cary on tell the end just to see what well happen and to say I never gave up and cane at least now know what being in pain means which well make you understand a lot moor then most. Well that's what I think when in a positive mood. The other night I would of not said all that but some thing quite different.

IgnoredOne said:
The deserving are loved,

who are "the deserving"?

Additionally, since being a good person is important to me, its a nice realization that perhaps I'm doing the best I can by staying away.
did u try to get closer?Maybe because some1 seeing u staying away all the time, thinks that u don't want to be bothered or talked to, so they , beeing a good person, try to stay away from u thinking that thats what u want...

hitwtf.jpg

I like cats though... not such a big fan of misogyny

No offence mate but you seem a little....scared, short sighted perhaps? Do you want to go through what happened to you? The more rational the better I guess...

Sorry if I'm coming off a little cold, I'm not quite with it now.

LOL maybe it's not the right time, not the right place and NOT THE RIGHT PERSON. that is why it all turn out as a mess.

same here. i sometimes hated guys, no offense. but generally i love people, that loves me. =)

e.m.e. said:
who are "the deserving"?

The people who do seem to be capable of finding love, typically those with good appearances. I'm sure you know those types: guys who always seem to draw gaggles of girls, and vice versa. I guess its a bit silly to automatically equate success with being deserving of success, but it helps impose a kind of sanity for now.

My original complaint with that kind of sanity was the fact that a lot of people who did seem to be able to get attention treated others in ways that seemed amoral or wrong.

As the typical "best friend" character in a lot of girls, I always seem to hear complaints, but never get given my own due and it felt wrong and illogical. By simple rationality, it would seem that if you're unhappy with someone and claim that you want someone who cares, why not find someone who fits those traits. And it was additionally frustrating since I did exhibit those traits, but I was never considered; so beyond the entire feeling of hurt from being rejected, there was also the sense of incomprehension.

So what I've come to try to accept to help me make sense of the world is that while the girls I know may voice a certain criteria, they actually observe a different one. And conscious or unconscious hypocrisy isn't anything new or limited by gender, so that's the way it is. I do dislike the idea that people actively make themselves unhappy, so I'm settling with the belief that with many girls, no matter how badly they claim get themselves hurt, are probably still happier with attractive men who ignore them or dump them after sex than with someone less attractive who possesses the traits that they supposedly prefer.

Now, that might be somewhat mysognistic. But women do seem to have a greater distance between what they say versus what they do. Men don't deny being shallow, in my experience, and men are more likely to abide by strictures such as "my word is my bond." Women, on the other hand, seem to believe in more flexibility and are either incapable of, or reject strictures like those. I think its little surprise that most restrictive covenants in our society and history were made by men, such as marriage("...'til death do us part"), feudal oaths("I will to my lord be true and faithful, and love all which he loves and shun all which he shuns"), and even common perceptions of what constitutes friendship("No worries, I know you were an *******, but I've got your back anyway."). I don't feel that the male method is necessarily better, as it obviously indicates a preference for loyalty over flexibility, but it is something which I can understand better at the least.

e.m.e. said:
did u try to get closer?Maybe because some1 seeing u staying away all the time, thinks that u don't want to be bothered or talked to, so they , beeing a good person, try to stay away from u thinking that thats what u want...

As evident from above, I do try. One of those attempts resulted in me being suicidal for three years. But I think we're digressing from lonely guy's topic.

I'm sure that he knows that his situation is not as hopeless as the way he presents it; we all know that, intuitively, that things never are. I imagine that his issue, like mine, is that while he knows that he could be desired for being something he is not(like money), he probably is hoping that he could be desired for something that he is.

I'm reminded of Huxley's best line in Brave New World.

He would rather be himself, sad, than to be someone else, happy.

And unfortunately, I think finding the assurance that we're worth being loved for being what we are, presently, is one of the hardest things out there for us. We're always finding information on what we should change to be more acceptable, and that's wonderful, but ultimately, there's a part of us that just wants to feel that there's something naturally part of that that's worth being cherished.

Well, obviously, not everyone is the same, but generally talking about the majority that I've met in my own experience. And men aren't perfect? News to me :)

oh hun, not every girl is a *****. and i know its easy to say, but if you feel resentful towards them or convince yourself that you're not deserving of love, you'll miss out on things. girls are afraid of getting hurt or rejected too.

I always get along so much better with girls than guys. I've always been more close to my mother than my father, so I guess I'm a bit feminine. I feel that I have an easier time being myself around girls. When, at work for example, I'm working with a male co worker, I have a harder time conversating. Too much macho attitude between men ><

ya, what I can't stand about men is that they're always thinking about sex, of course i've known some females that are just as bad.

Jeremi said:
I always get along so much better with girls than guys. I've always been more close to my mother than my father, so I guess I'm a bit feminine. I feel that I have an easier time being myself around girls. When, at work for example, I'm working with a male co worker, I have a harder time conversating. Too much macho attitude between men ><

Hmmm, I dunno about being feminine. I am sorta the same way though, getting along better with women then other guys.. But I think it's a bit different. I actually find it very easy to hate other guys. Like they say some things and I just want to crack their head's with a bat. I don't feel bad really for being an ******* to most guys. I avoid it cause it's not productive or really useful in any way. But often I feel sort of an urge to do damage I guess. I suppose it could even feel mostly good too. The world lights up when women smile. When other guys smile though, often I feel annoyed. The exception is one of my brothers. A few other's don't bother me, but that is only so long as they don't talk about some things that I get pissed off from hearing. I suppose I really shouldn't say this. Well a couple of people here already know so. Oh well.

I hate girls too. If there was none, i would be the only one and guys would kill themselves to have me lol. I hope you will change your mind soon and find your soulmate. Good luck for both of us.

Latest posts

Back