Have You Ever Been Hit On By A Member Of The Same Sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I have. To be honest, it was a little awkward. My mother's co-worker at a local hair salon used to flirt with me. I was never sure how to react. Why can't it be Faith Hill that flirts with me? Kick ol' Timmy to the curb! Beside his success as a country superstar, good looks, direction in life, honeysuckle loads of money, and millions of fans, he's got nothing on me.

Yeah a few times, I think I flirt better with guys because there's no way I'm taking it seriously :)

Yes. She was bi and had a boyfriend. It was more in a joking way, but had I taken her up on it, she'd have been tickled pink. It was actually pretty funny. There was a group of us a a campground near Cedar Point. We'd all been drinking. I'm a silly drunk so when I saw her making out with her boyfriend in front of everyone, I got it into my head that they needed tips for putting on such a good show. So me being pretty much honeysuckle-faced, I went up to them and started putting dollar bills into Becky's pants. I know it sounds kind of odd, but at the time, it was pretty funny. People from the group still talk about it and that was probably 12 years ago. I guess it's one of those things you kind of had to be there for.
Now that I think about it....no wonder she hit on me - I was putting money in her pants, lol!!!!

EveWasFramed said:
Now that I think about it....no wonder she hit on me - I was putting money in her pants, lol!!!!

I think I'd hit on another guy if that was happening haha!

I think it makes most guys (I don't know about women) nervous when they learn another man is hitting on them, it's like they think they're gonna rip all your clothes off and have their way with you when you least expect it!

I take it as a compliment, I've still got it! :)

I was once hit on by a boyfriend of a roommate I had in college. The guy was deaf/mute and to hit on me he had to do it via sign language that my roomate had to translate for me.
A...W...K...W...A...R...D...

I don't think so. But I'm also insanely imperceptive when it comes to that. I can't tell when girls are hitting on me at all. So who knows. Unless someone physically touches my junk I probably don't get the hint.

blackdot said:
I was once hit on by a boyfriend of a roommate I had in college. The guy was deaf/mute and to hit on me he had to do it via sign language that my roomate had to translate for me.
A...W...K...W...A...R...D...

Please tell me how else he was supposed to hit on you.

Also, take it as a compliment please.

Only a few times, apparently I don't look or come across as being sexually interested in other women (I am bisexual, very feminine in my outward presentation, I prefer men - I guess going by stereotypes nobody would look at me and guess) so I've not had many instances of members of the same sex coming onto me (I mean, without me being the first to make a move), but I do flirt with women.

More ladies flirting with me and hitting on me would be awesome, IMHO. =D

Broken_Doll said:
Only a few times, apparently I don't look or come across as being sexually interested in other women (I am bisexual, very feminine in my outward presentation, I prefer men - I guess going by stereotypes nobody would look at me and guess) so I've not had many instances of members of the same sex coming onto me (I mean, without me being the first to make a move), but I do flirt with women.

Cut your hair short and wear more androgynous clothes. It's a social signal.

SophiaGrace said:
Broken_Doll said:

Cut your hair short and wear more androgynous clothes. It's a social signal.

Or just wear a t-shirt that says "I love women and their vaginas!" every day. Friendly advice :)

Latest posts

Back