Have You Ever Been Hit On By A Member Of The Same Sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll answer with the other late birds. But yes, yes I have been. In high school, I knew a girl who I had an inkling liked me as more than a friend. I didn't really pay her any mind because I was near graduating when she was a freshmen. She was always hanging on me, walking with me, finding any excuse to be near me or sit with me. Which is fine, I didn't care, don't care now. She was a nice girl. By her sophomore year, though, she had dropped out. And by the time I saw her again, maybe mid-to-late my senior year, she had drastically changed her looks. Her head was shaved on one side, really short on the other, all these new piercings, and I remember that she was wearing a black bra with a totally fishnet shirt on.

There was a friend of my sister's (who I didn't know personally) who found my retail job and spied on me. Then, through my sister, he made a few flirtatious remarks about me just for a bit of fun. He liked to "tweak the straights" (as he called it) by being openly gay and flirtatious around straight guys in order to get guys to feel uncomfortable.

It didn't bother me, and he left me alone after that one time. Funny guy, though.

Boreal said:
If you ever go back, I will be happy to come and act as an interceptor for all flirty Chilean men.

If I were gay, I would totally take you up on that offer. He wasn't a bad looking guy at all. A lot of the people there are kinda beautiful.

No, but I've been told I would make a good lesbian, whatever that means.

Once, by a roommate while his boyfriend was standing nearby. I didn't really know how to respond and just laughed it off. Later, I noticed that his boyfriend(also my roommate) decided to stop talking to me from that day on. They both moved out later that month. I felt bad about the situation. They both know that I am straight, but I guess that upset him. It was awkward.

Where I work, there are these 2 gay guys... Few years back, 9 of us from work went out for 1 of'em's birthday... We went downtown & had nice dinner... There were 4 gay guys, 2 straight guys & 3 straight girls... Being that it was one of the gay guy's birthday, we all decided to do what he wanted after the dinner... And we ended up at a gay bar... The other straight guy seemed really nervous & though we were all out as a friends & just laughing & having a good time, he didn't seem to be really into it... So just to have join in, when we got to the bar, I dragged him in front of these 2 gay guys dancing on stage & I handed him a dollar... And I said, "Look... Nothing you can do in this bar is gonna look "too gay"... Have some fun... If I put a dollar down in one of these guy's pants, you have to do it, too..." And I did... Well, he was a good sport & did it, too... Apparently with that, few of the guys in that bar, not being able to hear our conversation, thought we were gay, too... I got hit on about 4 times that night... For some strange reason, I was flattered... Well, I guess not that strange... I guess it's flattering to be hit on...

Twice. The first one was nice enough, but the second one was SUPER CREEPY about it. Like, predatory gross.

Oh, and once in college some girl played a prank on me by daring a girl to hit on me to see if I would go for it. I didn't, fortunately, because it would have been embarrassing. It was a very rude thing of her to do.

I have not, though it would not bother me in the slightest. I would find it flattering but would have to politely decline. I would find it flattering to be hit on by anyone, regardless of gender.

Yes, I have, and it was a close friend that was married and I didn't know she was bi-sexual. I politely told her that I am straight, but after that she stopped talking to me. I don't know if she was angry or embarrassed or what.

WishingWell said:
Yes, I have, and it was a close friend that was married and I didn't know she was bi-sexual. I politely told her that I am straight, but after that she stopped talking to me. I don't know if she was angry or embarrassed or what.

May be little bit of both...

Latest posts

Back